At least I was able to distract them from the war a bit.

I left with Doggo and Hunter. I looked around the halls for a bit before stopping. I looked at Hunter.

"You know the way around this way?", he nodded and pointed towards a hallway. I let him lead the way. I saw lots of paintings. Some of flowers and roses, some of Offender, etc.

One painting did stand out. A painting of a one lonely girl. She was holding a red rose while crying. Strange.

After a bit of more walking, we were back into the living room. I saw as one girl was with Offender. I slowly listened in.

"Master, there's no more clothes me! All of them arebeing used now",

"Oh dear, that's an issue", he was petting her head. I sighed and took off my jacket. I put it on her head and walked towards the couch and sat down. "Thank you dear~",

"Sure", the girl put on the jacket and looked at me. She smiled then covered her mouth a bit. "So, what are we gonna talk about?",

"Y/n, will you accept our first option", I groaned and slouched on the couch.

"Fine, y'all owe me something!", I pointed at him and crossed my arms.

"Yes yes, we'll establish everyone's position", I zoned everyone out and looked around the room.

I'm gonna die, I know I'm gonna die, I think I'm gonna die, am I gonna die?

I interlocked my fingers and looked at the ground.

Am I really doing this? Am I really gonna be in a war with demons? That's sounds pretty fucking cool but, makes me sound crazy too. Did I make wrong life choices? Maybe I shouldn't have burned the orphanage? Nah, that place was ass, definitely deserved it. I'mma die a virgin. Wait, that means I'm a good child, yeah, I was always safe. Maybe I should've taken that chihuahua I found one day. Nah, Jane would've told me to take it back.

"y....", should I get Tinder?

"Y....", Nah, Tinder sucks.

"Y/n",

"Hmm?", I looked up at everyone. "Yeah?",

"What are you doing?",

"Thinking about how good of a child I am",

"That's bullshit",

"I know that but I like to tell myself I'm a good child",

"Well, did you listen at all?", I shook my head.

"We're starting this tomorrow, ever better be ready and Y/n...",

"Yeah?",

"...I'll let you decide how you'll distract him, I believe you can think of a way and try not to die", he had his hand on my shoulder. I smiled and nodded.

"I got you guys! I'll think of something!", I grinned. He nodded and dismissed us. Hunter walked me to a room. I closed the door and then flopped onto the bed.

I rolled over to my back and stared at the ceiling. I laughed and looked at Hunter.

"I can't think of anything, we're fucking screwed", I whispered to him.

_________________________________________

Hey hey! How's everyone doing? I hope y'all liked the chapter! I have to show you guys something cool!!

Number one!!! I'm so happy!!! This story has gotten pretty far!! 😆

Ok ok, question of the day,

When's your birthday?

My birthdays coming soon so I am here to wish everyone a Happy late/early Birthday! If it's your birthday right now, Happy Birthday!! You all get a virtual cake and cookie! 🎂 🍪

Anywho, that's all y'all! Again, hope you enjoyed,

                                          Bye~