"Hey you, you're overating it .. stop your nonsense" bright shouted at him ashe saw gulfs shocked face at mews words .. but mew pay him no mind at all

"D-daddy, please, what you're saying is so embarrassing me" gulf bulled his hands away and lowerd his head feeling guilty but humiliated at the same time.

"Ooh, so you knew about it ! .. tell me then, was your first sex experience satisfying to you?" Mew insulted again but gulf had enough of being treated like a bitch so he said it loud and clear.

"YES .. YES IT WAS .. YES I LOVED IT AND I WANNA REPEAT IT EVERY FUCKING DAY IF I...." gulf didn't get to finish his words as mew raised his hands to slap him but he stopped half way and turned to hit the door of the room several time breaking the huge mirror attatched to it instead, of course his heart won't allow him to hit his dear one.

Gulf kept looking to him wide eyes scared to get near him but still worried about his hand that was bleeding now, while bright was exchanging his gaze from mews state to look shocked at gulfs admission.

Mew was resting his fest and forehead at the door when said " to the car, gulf" but gulf kept silent feeling an overwhelming guilty and scare so mew carried him on his shoulder while saying "you didn't guess, you're not staying here any longer"

Then he turned his gaze to bright and pointed with his index at him saying "and you .. don't you ever think that you own him now .. never" then he walked away with gulf on his shoulder kicking with his legs and hands to slide away from mews grip to no avail so he just surrendered.

When he reached the car, he pushed gulf inside and took off his jacket to cover his upper naked body, then went to the driving seat to start the engine, gulf? .. he lay at the back seat covered with the jacket while shedding his tears.

.             .                .

When they reached the mansion, mew took gulf to his room and closed the door, he put him on the bed and crouched in front of him

"He did touched you that way?" Mew asked calmly but gulf refused to look at him.

"Why you allowed him to see you naked?"

"Why did you let him mark you like this?"

"Why did you ran away? .. do you love him?" Mew continued to ask what he feared to hear its answers from gulf who kept silent.

"Baby, say no .. i'll believe you .. just say no, please" mew was begging him while holding his hands but gulf snached his hands away while shocked mew.

"So what, daddy? .. so what?" Gulf finally replyed with all his self-strength, halding back his tears.

"What .. do you mean .. so what? .. so you really did it? .. you did had sex with that fucker?" Mew asked, raising his voice gradually with each question not believing what he is hearing.

Gulf back to being silent again which drove mew crazy with jealousy so he stood up and shouted " don't fucking shut your mouth when I want a fucking answers here "

"Why are you shouting? .. I didn't do anything wrong .. you did that too .. with P'silva .. and in front of my eyes" gulf snaped back at him .

"I didn't intend to do that in front of....." mew was saying loudly but gulf cut him "so you intended to do that behind my back, huh? ..not once but twice and you lied to me about that .. how low of you, daddy?" Gulf mocked him raising his brows.

"Low !! .. I was just trying to save your innocence and keep you away fro....." again mew was cut by gulf with loud voice " I didn't ask you to, Do you know how I feel now about being completely ignorant of this kind of important thing while all my friends and people around me know it .. I feel very inferior .. I feel like an idiot"