Shotgun Kisses

once chris was in the kitchen he leaned against the wall. marsha wasted no time as she leaned in and pressed her lips against his. not sure how to react, he planted a soft kiss back. then marsha paused and whispered
"follow my lead.." chris gave a small nod. "okay, i will."
she pulled herself closer to him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. she placed her lips on his again, only this time he opened his mouth for her tongue to enter..

"they're over there about to get it cracking in the kitchen. this is some movie shit" frankie laughed, looking at the two lip locking in the kitchen.
"should we turn the tv up? i think we should" manda said. "i mean unless y'all wanna hear their freaky asses in there" she added, motioning to the two in the kitchen. she was trying her best not to laugh too loud on the last part.
autumn picked up the remote and turned it up.
"hell yeah, i wanna know who the daddy is."
frankie crossed her arms.
"it ain't the nigga that she brought. neither one, but i could be wrong. let's see."
autumn turned to her friends laughing loudly.
"hell yeah, watch she gon take off running."
"and crying & then throw her fat ass on the ground!" frankie added, almost in tears from laughing so hard.
"right, like she ain't know she was a hoe." autumn said shaking her head.
"shiiit now the whole world knows!" manda said as she fell over on the couch clutching her stomach from laughing so hard.

marsha ran her fingers through chris' curls as she sensually massaged his tongue with hers. feeling like that was thorough enough, she licked his bottom lip before ending the kiss. before they parted completely chris squeezed her booty and smiled.
"i liked that."
marsha jumped, not expecting his little burst of courage. her lips curved into a smile as he rubbed his nose against hers. he ran his tongue across her top lip before walking back out to the rest of the girls. marsha bit her lip as she watched him walk away. he had no idea what he had just started.

chris could hear them laughing before he made it in the room. the sound of their laughter made him laugh too.
"y'all are crazy."
frankie looked up from the tv and gave him a knowing smile.
"enough action for ya, freckles?" she gave him a wink at the end for emphasis.
he looked down and laughed.
"idk, i'm just scared ima fuck up."
marsha walked in and smiled real big, still swooning over their kiss.
"can i have another brownie?" chris asked.
"sure let me grab one." marsha replied.
"he's scared he's a minute man" autumn randomly blurted out.
"two pumps and he's out!" manda joined her. the girls fell into a fit of laughter as chris tried to hide his embarrassment.
"i'm a virgin." he stated, giving them a small smirk. "y'all are mean."
marsha turned her head abruptly.
"a virgin? that's good, chris."
the girls began to laugh harder.
"you shouldn't have said that" autumn laughed out. "she's about to attack."
chris laughed.
"yeah, i am. that's why i've never kissed anyone."
"i figured." frankie said, trying to calm her laughter.
marsha gave chris a seductive look.
"oh yeah, that's sexy." manda rolled her eyes and giggled in amusement.
chris looked at the floor again.
"it's kind of embarrassing."
marsha shook her head at him.
"that's very attractive, chris. no reason to feel ashamed."
he gave a small smile.
"okay, i don't feel too bad then." he looked around at every one. "how about y'all?" then he paused and let out a laugh.
"well, marsha, i know you're not."
autumn laughed at chris' statement.
"nah, marsha a freak. we're all virgins though."
marsha slapped autumn's leg playfully.
"i am, actually. i just watch porn all day."
chris felt a lot better knowing that he wasn't the only inexperienced one there.
"yeahh, i'm not very great with guys." frankie said, leaning on the arm rest of the couch. "they always want marsha" she added, shooting a look at marsha and giggling.
"riight, always marsha" manda said, making marsha glare at them for laughing.
"i'm not great with girls either." a look of embarrassment flashed across his face. "at all."
"you were pretty good with me, chris. i didn't expect that kiss to be so..so....kinky." she bit her lip at the memory. "you'll probably be great in bed." she blurted out without thinking.
surprised by her outburst, chris looked at her in shock.
"you think so?"
her eyes trailed down to chris' growing bulge and she nodded slowly. he followed her stare and shyly covered it. she smiled at his innocent gesture.
"need to change panties, marsha? or nah?" frankie teased. everybody laughed.
"actually i think i may need to get some new ones. wanna join me, chris?" marsha asked, heading for the stairs.
"you can go, i'll be up there."
satisfied with his answer, marsha smiled. "okay, guys i'll be back."

"maan i'm getting another brownie" manda said, walking into the kitchen to grab one.
"me too! pass the kush brownies my way!" frankie said excitedly as she took a couple from amanda and handed one to autumn. chris was so distracted with the conversation that he hadn't eaten his yet.
"shot gun the brownies?" he suggested.
manda's face turned red and autumn smiled.
"we could try it."
frankie had a confused look on her face. "that's possible?"
chris smiled, grabbing his brownie.
"it is today."
frankie felt her cheeks heat up and went to sit by amanda. they could be red faced together.
"okay, y'all show me how to do it." she said, trying to hide her nervousness.
autumn sat closer to chris.
"alright, i'm ready."
chris smiled as he placed the brownie in autumn's mouth, letting the other half stick out. he slowly leaned forward and bit the other half, letting their lips touch. he looked her in the eyes the whole time & licked his lips as he pulled away. laughing afterwards.
"that was fun" autumn said laughing, still chewing her piece.
frankie and manda looked at each other and laughed.
"that was hot." frankie said, cheeks still flushed pink. "is it hot in here to you guys? or is it just me?"
"yeah it's hot" chris laughed, swallowing his brownie.
"your turn?" he asked frankie. his simple question causing her face to turn even redder as she pointed to amanda.
"her first?" she smiled bashfully and laughed.
manda knew there was no way out of it so she agreed. a bit nervous, she moved from beside frankie to sit close to chris like autumn had done. chris smiled as he place the brownie in her mouth same as before.
manda was trying to fight every urge not to laugh. was this really happening?
"ready?" chris asked. she gave a quiet 'mhm' and he leaned in and bit the brownie, lightly touching his lips to hers, keeping eye contact. he licked his lips afterwards and smiled, chewing his brownie.
frankie and autumn clapped their hands and laughed as manda came to sit back with them.
"now it really is hot in here" autumn laughed.
"your turn frankie" amanda gently pushed frankie in chris' direction.
"okay.." she said nervously, walking over to him.
chris stepped in front of her and put the brownie in her mouth. she could still feel her cheeks burning but tried her best to ignore it.
he placed his hands on her hips as he looked into her eyes. their lips came together as he bit the brownie, also biting her lip in the process. her eyes widened in shock but she kept eye contact. he winked at her as he released the kiss and smiled.
"that was hot!" autumn was getting all hot and bothered from watching frankie & chris' shotgun session.
"hell yeah it was hot. i think i need to step outside." frankie said, glancing over at chris.
she turned to the girls.
"anyone wanna join me?"
"meeee." both girls said at once so they all went out on the front porch.

while that was going on downstairs, marsha had hopped in the shower and was daydreaming about chris and their kiss.
'that couldn't be his first kiss' she thought to herself as she shook her head in disbelief. 'that kiss was amazing!'
she stepped out of the shower and threw a towel around her wet body. she walked into her room and started looking through the closet for something to slip on.

downstairs, chris was pacing in the kitchen. he knew he was supposed to meet marsha upstairs but deep down he was afraid to lose his virginity.
after pacing for forever, he finally worked up the nerve to go up there. he didn't wanna be scared his whole life.

frankie turned to autumn on the porch.
"that was a nice kiss.." she smiled real big and couldn't help but giggle. manda smiled too.
"marsha is lucky."
"i knoww" autumn laughed.
frankie suddenly got quiet then started talking outta nowhere.
"crazy how we just met him today. i sure didn't think this would happen."
"frankie, you high bro?" autumn laughed at her friend. "and i know right, me either. he's something else."
frankie burst out in laughter.
"high af. all in deep thought and shit." manda laughed with her.
"riiiight contemplating life and shit."
autumn started noticing how hot it was outside.
"i'm going back in, it's hot af."
frankie and manda laughed and agreed.
"idk what i was thinking coming out here." frankie said standing up straight.
autumn started to open the door.
"we high as hell not making no damn sense. why did we come out here when the air is on in there?"
they walked back in and sat down.
"kind of just had to get away from chris. marsha ain't about to kick my ass." frankie said, laughing as she laid on the couch.
"right, she would've killed us" amanda agreed, giggling as she got up to get some juice.
"speaking of which.." autumn said looking around. "i wonder how long they'll be up there." frankie shrugged.
"idk. we'll see"