Brownies Anyone?

they all left the school and piled in autumn's car. frankie sat up front with her while chris, manda, and marsha sat in the back. they were back there chatting when chris started getting hot.
marsha noticed the sweat forming on his brow and said,
"hey, chris you hot? you could take your shirt off....to cool off some." she added the last part in an attempt to hide her less than innocent intentions.
he looked around nervously but took his polo off. frankie and autumn exchanged looks and burst out laughing. marsh wasn't nearly as slick as she thought she was. she shot them a look and it made them laugh even harder.
"wtf y'all niggas laughing at? if your air worked he wouldn't be hot!" she crossed her arms and glared at her friends.
"you mf! i know you ain't talking. you don't even have a fucking car!" autumn laughed.
"right!" frankie added. "you can't get mad cuz you're being thirsty"
chris looked hella uncomfortable and manda couldn't stop laughing.
"y'all mfs need Jesus" she got out in between laughs.
"shut the fuck up y'all" marsha caved on her fake anger and joined the laughter.
they pulled up in no time and all got out.
"guyyys. guess what. i can't find my fucking key! omg!!" marsha yelled in frustration.
"tf you mean you can't find it?" autumn looked in her direction.
"ima go through your window then"
"i'll come with you" chris added, following after autumn.
"don't leave me!" frankie yelled, trailing behind them.
manda decided to stay back to help marsha look for the key.
"okayyy so that's higher up than i expected" autumn said worriedly, looking up at marsha's open window.
"need a boost?" chris asked while looking up at the window too.
"yeah, that might help." chris walked closer to her and knelt down for her to climb onto his shoulders. she did so and steadied herself as he stood back up.
"don't drop her!" frankie yelled,
"accidents happen..."
he glanced her way,
"don't worry, she's safe with me." he gave her a reassuring smile and looked up towards the window. just as autumn got positioned to climb in, marsha and manda ran up.
"i found the key!!!" marsha yelled happily. frankie, chris, and autumn all looked at her incredulously.
"now you decide to find it" autumn said annoyed as chris carefully let her down.
"what are we waiting for then? it's hot out here" frankie asked impatiently heading to the door.
"i'm coming, hold up" marsha said, running towards the door.
as soon as the door was unlocked they all headed inside. the girls had all been there plenty of times so this was nothing new to anyone but chris.
he went and sat on the couch with autumn, and manda while marsha sat in the recliner. frankie headed to the kitchen to get a drink. after all, it was hot af outside.
"could you please grab me a drink too, frances?" chris asked politely.
"sure thing! what do you like?"
he pondered it for a second and asked if there was orange juice.
"yep! gimme a sec" she poured their drinks and went to sit with everyone in the living room.
"thank you" chris smiled as frankie handed him his drink.
"no problem" she smiled back.
"i made some brownies! who wants one?" marsha asked excitedly.
chris declined her offer but frankie and autumn took one. amanda hesitated at first, but took one too.
"c'mon chris! i insist. they'll make you feel good!" marsha persisted.
frankie's brownie was damn near gone when it dawned on her what marsha had just implied.
"yoo..wtf is in these brownies?! you drugged us nigga?!"
chris had just given in and taken a bite when realization struck him as well.
"is there marijuana in these brownies marsha?" she smiled and laughed nervously.
"yes..."
"mannn, we bout to be fucked up!" manda laughed and nudged autumn who laughed too. frankie was less than amused.
"marsha you know i don't do drugs.." she shook her head.
"i've never tried it either if that makes you feel any better"
chris gave a small smile to brighten the mood.
"i guess...no point in crying over spilled milk i suppose." frankie shrugged it off and sat on the floor. they flipped on the tv & turned it to maury..