Breaking the Ice

"alright guys, it's 1:30 we've gotta get back to school. ready?" marsha announced, successfully catching everyone's attention.
"school?" chris turned as if he were in slow motion. "i don't know..." he trailed off looking at his hands.
"i think we have concussions" autumn said laughing but deadass. amanda rubbed her head at the mention of it.
"shiiit i'm positive i have one. this headache is something crucial!"
marsha laughed at their responses then turned to chris.
"are you feeling okay, chris? to go back to school like this, i mean." frankie spoke up, "i don't think he should."
"i don't know... i don't want to get y'all caught." chris sounded unsure.
recognizing that the debate for going back to school was still open, autumn chimed in.
"the fuck? i ain't going back there." amanda burst out in laughter.
"yeah fuck that. y'all can go back by ya damn selves." manda & autumn shared one of their handshakes and laughed their asses off. clearly the brownies had hit them.
marsha seemingly deep in thought, took no notice of the giggling girls.
"fuck a forehead kiss, tf." she said out of nowhere. "i want lips."
chris smiled at frankie, autumn, and amanda. "should i kiss her?"
marsha nodded with the quickness.
"yes, real fast."
he ignored her and waited for the other girls to answer. frankie & autumn answered at the same time.
"only if that's what you want."
amanda smiled and looked at him.
"do you wanna kiss her?"
chris' eyes darted around the room.
"umm i want to kiss all of you but if i kiss her then i can't kiss y'all. that's some kind of rule right?" he suddenly felt more fucked up than before so he laid his head in marsha's lap. she took the opportunity to run her tongue along his neck, but made sure that no one seen her. he closed his eyes & fought the urge to moan.
the others were still too shocked by his admission to pay the pair any mind.
he wanted to kiss them all? he was supposed to be the innocent nerd not the undercover freak!
autumn shook her head and cracked tf up. "idk, i don't trust y'all germs"
amanda's face turned red as she shook her head no.
"you can just stick to marsha" she said quickly.
frankie found it amusing.
"you're a freaky freak." she raised an eyebrow at him. "you want us all huh?"
chris looked up at frankie for her comment.
"i've never been called a freak before." he paused and added, "well, i'm clean. i haven't kissed anyone except my mom's cheek."
"and our foreheads." amanda added. chris smiled. "yeah, that too."
"i'm clean, i see my obgyn. oh & you'll get used to being a freak. i did, i think it's human nature." marsha smiled brightly. frankie shook her head and laughed at marsha's straight forward approach.
"is it?" chris chuckled, probably for the same reason. marsha laughed. "yeah, i think it is."
everyone was quiet for a moment then marsha broke the silence.
"so, chris, if you're scared to kiss me in front of everyone...we can go in the kitchen." she sounded nervous. chris sat up and wiped his eyes.
"we can do it here." he said as he looked at her.
autumn stood and moved to the other side of the room.
"well, i'm just gonna sit over here since you and marsha wanna get acquainted."
frankie and amanda went to sit with her, leaving their other two friends alone. for the most part anyways. they had space. it must've been a maury marathon cuz that shit was still on. they all tuned in...

"you like having an audience?" marsha asked, her curiosity getting the best of her. chris looked over at the other girls and then back at marsha.
"sure."
she looked him in his eyes.
"its up to you. are you ready?"
"i am."
marsha sat on his lap straddling him and keeping eye contact.
"are you nervous?"
"yes, i am."
marsha smiled reassuringly at him.
"its okay, just wrap your arms around me."

the other girls glanced over and seen nothing too interesting was happening so they were more focused on their show.
"this drama filled ass show." frankie laughed. "marsha gon be on there one day."
autumn couldn't contain her laughter.
"testing five niggas for two kids." at her comment all the girls burst out laughing.
"i believe it!" amanda managed to say.

meanwhileee

chris wrapped his arms around marsha's waist.
"maybe we should scoot closer to the kitchen." she suggested.
"nah, it's cool. i wanna do this while i'm ready."
"i just don't wanna interrupt their show.." marsha leaned in and whispered in his ear, "plus i want your first kiss to be perfect."
hearing their indecisiveness, autumn tells them they can go.
chris gave the girls a pout, but followed marsha into the kitchen.
"awwe poor baby!" frankie laughed.
"he looks so pitiful" manda added.
"i know right" autumn said, looking back at the tv. he'll be just fine.