𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ~ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐮𝐩 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"𝔦 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔫 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔨𝔶 𝔞𝔱 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱"

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Lexie hadn't managed to set up her tent yet since she was so consumed about meeting everyone that she didn't realise the time.

Shane came over chuckling and offered Lexie to sleep in his tent with him.

She obviously accepted the offer since it was late and the woods were spooky.

She ran to her car to get her sleeping bag and brought it back to the tent. Just as she was getting it set up, Shane came into the tent looking very flustered. Lexi peered back, through the opening of the tent and saw Lori storming off.

By this point, Lexie assumed Lori and Shane were/are a thing. This bothered Lexie and she didn't know why, after all, she and Shane were good friends and the romance between them was in the past.

"What an earth are you doing? Come on Lex, it's just me. We lived together for god's sake. Come on get in." Shane said as he unzipped his sleeping bag and got in, ushering Lexie to get in as-well.

Lexie dropped her sleeping bag and went into the corner of the tent, embarrassed.

"Hey, Walsh? Do you mind turning around? I'm trying to change here." Lexie spat out as she laughed awkwardly.

"Come on Lex, there's nothing I haven't seen before." Shane laughed out while winking.

"I'll admit we have had a past, but that's behind us now. No way am I just stripping down in front of you!"

"Fine, have it your way I'll turn around," Shane said while sulking.

Lexie had her back facing Shane, she started by slipping off her leggings, which she had changed into when she realised she would have to set up on her own. Then her top, bra and then finally her thong.

Shane slowly, but slightly turned his head, watching Lexie as she delicately took off her pants.

Shane formed a smirk on his face, remembering how the two were before.

For the first time in a while, he had acknowledged the pure beauty in her, how her hands so delicately touched her skin while changing, how her hair sits so softly on her chest.

Once Shane had snapped out of his trail of thoughts, he went back to being his same old self.

"Nice ass Samuels." He said while laughing to himself.