She Stole My Wax Heart (Vincent ending )

Vincent's POV:
I tried to figure out more of this 'love' thing, I sat next to Y/N alot more she would watch a few movies before I fell asleep next to her. But tonight was different, I was wide awake watching '(your fav movie)' when all of a sudden Y/N layed her head on my arm, I looked at her to see her asleep, my face started heating up under my mask, I picked her up and cradled her like Mom used to do when me and Bo were younger, she started to smile and nuzzle me, my face got hotter and hotter. I herd voices from outside, I layed (Y/N) back down and went to the window to see 4 people, 2 girls, 2 boys, they were calling out for (Y/N) I rolled my eyes and went back to (Y/N) she was sat up looking at me.
"W-whats wrong Vincent? Who's outside?" She said in a sleepy voice.
I grabbed a notebook and pen and wrote 'Four people looking for you, two boys, and two girls'
She got up and went to the window and sighed "My 'friends'" she sat back down beside me, pulled the blanket onto herself and layed her head on my shoulder. I picked her up and cradled her again, she looked up at me, I looked at her. She hugged me "Thank you Vincent" she said
I lifted a little bit of my mask up to only show my mouth and kissed her forehead. She blushed and nuzzled her face into my side. I pulled my mask back down and hugged her. The TV went off, she sat up in my lap and wrapped her arms and legs around me and layed her head on my chest. "Warm" She said softly.
All of a sudden I had no control over my body, I pulled my mask off and tilted her head so she looked at me, I kissed her lips, she kissed back, after a few minutes I pulled away and hugged her tightly and whispered "I love you"