Don't Force Anyone

Bo's POV:
I was walking to my shop to grab VIncent and (Y/N) some more bandages and medical supplies when  I herd. Talking? I brushed it off at first but then.
"Uh excuse me sir" a guy around (Y/N)'s age tapped me, I turned and looked at him.
"Yes? What's the problem?" I asked and smiled fakely, I was good at convincing people, exept (Y/N).
"Sorry to bother you, but have you seen these two?" He handed me a picture of (Y/N) and (D/f/N) (dead friend name) ,.
I stared at the photo a bit and sighed
"Yep, one died in the woods, I'm so sorry" I said pretending to be really sorry.
They pause.
"Who, what? HOW" they looked sad, very sad.
"The boy, and an animal attacked him" I said walking to the shop "But (Y/N) is alive, she only scratched her knee from a trip" I went inside and grabbed a few medical things, "If you wanna see her then follow me" I said and walked back, they followed.
Your POV:
You played with Vincent's hair when Bo walked in with your friends.
"Hey guys" you smiled and kept playing with Vincent's hair.
"Y/N? Can we talk to you in private?" One of them said you nodded and hugged Vincent before getting up. "C'mon" you walked outside, they followed

Vincent's POV:
I snuck to the window and watched them to make sure they dident try to take her from me and Bo, she's mine though, mine and only mine. I herd them talking about saving her?

Your POV:
"Ok your safe c'mon let's leave" they said
"Wait what?" You asked
"C'mon your rescuing you doofus!" Another one said
"What? No! I'm fine here, I don't need rescui-" before you could finish your sentence they grabbed you and started dragging you, you screamed "BO!!! VINCENT!! HELP!" You tried to pull back, you seen Vincent run out of the house and grab you picking you up knocking the 'Friends' to the ground, you hugged Vincent tightly and whimpered.
Vincent's POV:
'NO! THEY ARE NOT TAKING MY Y/N!!!' I yelled in my mind and ran out the house ad fast as I could ignoring Bo, I got to Y/N and picked her up knocking the others down, y/n hugged me and whimpered, I hugged her back and gave the others a death stare as I took Y/N inside and checked her arms, they were fine, I hugged her and rocked back and forth, she fell asleep in my arms, I carried her to my room and layed her in my bed, I cuddled beside her wrapping my arm around her.