Feild Trip!!

You woke up to your friend shaking you "Yo! Y/N! Wake up ya bastard!" He laughed. You sat up and rubbed your eyes "I'm up, I'm up..." you remembered it was hot and you had taken off your shirt, you put one on, you don't mind your friends seeing you shirtless, they've seen you shirtless countless of times. You got out of the car to see a store "Go in and getcha' something" your friend smiled. (his name is whatever you choose) You nodded and went in and looked around, a bright colorfull bag of sweet candy caught your attention. You grabbed it and looked for something to drink. You looked at your choices and grabbed a (the drink of your choice) and went to the counter to pay, the person that was getting your price was a male way past your age, he checked you out and said "Well what's a beauty like you doing here?". You handed him the money saying nothing, "Well?" He held your things in his hand, "May I have my things please?" You asked, the man threw your stuff at you. "Ay! What the fuck?!" You grabbed your stuff as he tried to lunged at you. You screamed and ran out with your stuff, you ran into the truck that all your friends were in "GO! GO! GO!" You yelled, your friends looked at you funny "Are you aight' Y/n?" One asked, the man ran out with a machete, the one driving started the car and drove away quickly "WHAT THE HELL?!?!". You layed your head back a bit breathing heavy. "What the hell was he doing?" Your friend asked you, you told them your side of what happened. Then you fell asleep again.