Nightmares

Your POV:
You drifted off to sleep in Vincent's arms, you had a dream about you and your brother when you were kids.
Young B/N: "C'mon Y/N! Give me all ya got!" He yelled
Young Y/N: "Heeeah!" Young you kicked and punched at him, Young B/N smiled wide and blocked every punch, the young you finally knocked him down.
Young B/N: "Hahaha! There ya go Y/N!!! Again!" He got up and pulled his hands up in a fighting position.
The dream shifted into when you were a bit older, a few years ago when you were about to be kidnapped.
Kidnapper: They snuck up on the younger version of you and grabbed you.
Younger Y/N: You immediately elbowed the person in the stomach and knocked them off their feet, you proceed to climb onto their back gabbing their hands and putting them behind their back, and putting your foot on their head restraining their head from moving, you woke up right when you punched their face, you had cold sweat on you and Vincent and Bo were looking at you scared.
"W-whats wrong?" You asked, you noticed they had their throats slit, you woke up for real you jumped up in a sitting position screaming and crying, Vincent woke up and looked at you, Bo rushed in with a gun.
"What's wrong?!" He yelled in a protecting manner
"S-sorry.. it was a nightmare.." you breathed hevily as Vincent pulled you close and hugged you stroking your hair, you hugged back and gripped onto his shirt.
Bo sighed "It's ok, you gave us quite a scare" he set his gun down on Vincent's dresser and sat next to you and Vincent.
"What happened in the nightmare?" Bo asked putting his hand on your shoulder. Vincent hugged you a bit more tightly feeling how tense your body and grip on his shirt was.
"When me and my b-brother were little h-he taught me how to fight, I dreamed about that, but then it changed into when a few years ago I was close to being kidnapped. I woke up in that dream and s-seen... I-i s-seen.." your voice cracked alot.
"What did you see?" Bo asked in a soft tone.
"I-I seen y-you t-two... b-but Y-Your n-n-necks.... th-they.. h-had gashes i-in them" you whimpered and started crying more.
Vincent started to cry as well, Bo hugged you both.
"It's alright Y/N, no one is going to hurt us, we are with you till' the end." He smiled a bit and looked at Vincent.
"Now, we need sleep, If you need anything, wake Vincent up, alright?" Bo got up and walked out when you nodded.
"I-im s-sorry" Vincent said in a really soft and quiet voice, you looked at him, his voice was cute and a bit childish, you wiped his eyes and smiled hugging him tightly. He hugged back.
"I'm sorry I scared you Vincent, I dident mean to" he hugged tight as well, a bit tighter than you did.

Vincent's POV:
I hugged her tightly, I started crying because she was crying, I read a dictionary to find out why my face was getting hot and that feeling I feel around Y/N, I found my awnswer. It was love.