Chapter 19

Nesta caught a bling of light. The sun, warm sun. She tried to roll over, but the body did not obey. Where can she be? No rays of light penetrate into the dungeon.
Nesta blinked. Big window, amazing! She squinted, blinked again. Turning her head, she noticed a screen, behind which was visible the gray head. Albus Dumbledore. He returned.

“Miss Lupin, you are awake!” - Madam Pomfrey came running up, disheveled. 

Her apron was covered with the remnants of a foreign potion, and the woman was holding a bottle of liquid in her hands. Okay, Nesta is in the hospital wing, in her usual habitat lately.

"Harry..." - she whispered, barely audible, trying to turn her head back, but the strength left her.

“Your friend is talking to Professor Dumbledore.”

The healer helped Nesta back to her former position and poured the liquid down her throat with a rough motion.

"It will help you with recovery. Well, you both scared us. We couldn't wake you up for three days."

“Professor Quirrell.” - she said in a weak voice. - “He..."

“I think you’ll find out soon enough, but for now - rest.” - Madame Pomfrey replied, and disappeared from sight.

A second later, Nesta fell asleep.

The second time she woke up in the evening. Candles were lit in the common room. The sun has long disappeared behind the horizon, transferring possession to the darkness. The screen was removed, and behind it Harry sprawled imposingly in bed, eating goodies from the bedside table. It seemed that there was at least half the store.

"Nes, finally!" - the boy exclaimed, distracted from eating a chocolate frog.

The girl leaned against the headboard. She felt noticeably better: her body no longer ached.

"How are you?" - asked Nesta, having settled down comfortably.

"Perfect. Dumbledore found us and brought us here, can you imagine?" - Harry missed talking to his friend and couldn't help it.

"I never doubted the power of Professor Dumbledore." - the girl replied with a smile. - "Where did you get so many sweets?"

"Signs of affection from friends and fans" - Harry portrayed the headmaster. - "You have the same bunch."

Nesta turned around. And, really, her table was full of sweets. They also put on it, oh Merlin, a toilet lid.

"Twins..." - she realized and made a mental note to scold the redheads on occasion.

"Ron, Hermione?" - Nesta returned to the conversation.

"They came in today, but you didn't get up. Madam Pomfrey kicked Ron out after he yelled that you were dead." - Harry answered as he unpacked the next frog. 

With it were kept collectible cards that he collected.

"But what about the stone?" - Nesta remembered.

“Professor Quirrell was not able to take it away, it was destroyed." - explained Potter. - "Imagine, Nicholas Flamel and his wife will die."

"It's horrible! We must save them!" - the girl shouted, straightening her hair. 

It turns out that it puffed up in all direction and no one told her!  Madame Pomfrey appeared at the door, shouting: "Be quiet, Miss Lupin."

“They have enough e... elixir, and then they will die. Dumbledore said that they would not suffer but simply fall asleep after a long day."  - Harry wanted to please Nesta, but she wilted.