Aliza couldn't decide if she was more angry or sad by all of this. She couldn't decide who to truly blame and who was the most accountable for everything.

She didn't say goodbye to anyone in the Boarding School, Stefan and Enzo tried to approach her but Vincent stopped them. Aliza was by her dad's side the entire time, avoiding any sort of eye contact. Matt didn't show up which was a good thing for her. Caroline and Bonnie seemed guilty but Aliza was too tired to care.

On arriving in New Orleans in complete silence and her ears covered with headphones during the whole journey, blasting My Chemical Romance since James Bay's songs were a little too mellow for the situation. She didn't even care about the supernatural hearing of everyone. Also doing a fantastic job in ignoring Henrik.

Marcel, Camille, and Freya were waiting outside the house when they arrived. Along with them, there was another woman who was standing beside Freya, both seemingly close if the arm of that woman around Freya's shoulders meant anything.

Without sparing them with a look, Aliza had gone straight to her room and locked herself up. Rome informed her that they needed some time, considering the weather that was preventing them to leave soon.

That day Aliza came to the conclusion that the universe hated her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Absolutely not."

Freya sighed, "Rome, please let me talk to her. Just once."

It had been two days and Aliza had not said a word to anyone, not even exiting her room to eat or practice. Rome had reached out to a friend and managed to find an apartment for them to stay in since the weather was still not the best. 

Freya was growing desperate, she didn't want to lose Aliza. She wanted Aliza to love them like a family and accept them. But the way she even refused to look at Freya or anyone for that matter, was painful to bear.

Rome shook his head, not wanting to burden Aliza more. He said, "I'm asking you to leave her alone, Freya. You cannot make her change her mind."

"How about I talk to her?" Keelin suggested. She could understand Freya's need to convince Aliza. She had spoken about Finn once and it was more than enough for Keelin to know just how much he mattered to Freya.

"She doesn't know you," Vincent pointed out, "You will only make her feel more uncomfortable."

"What if I apologize to her?"

All four of them turned their heads to look at Klaus who stood there, leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed.

"What did you just say?" Vincent asked, not sure if he heard the right thing.

Klaus sighed and said, "Keelin and I will talk to her and I'll apologize. On behalf of Kol too." 

He had threatened Kol but it didn't seem to work. Klaus couldn't understand just why Kol hated Aliza so much. There was something deeper than anyone could see, Klaus could sense it but he figured he must focus on Aliza first.

Vincent glanced at Rome who seemed to ponder Klaus's suggestion.

Rome eventually exhaled and said, "I'll go with you. If she says no, we will leave her alone." He added, "I'm not asking."

Klaus nodded his head, understanding Rome's paranoia for Aliza.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are very talented," The woman who introduced herself as Keelin said in awe.

Aliza didn't bother to look at her and kept her attention focused on the sheet that was spread on the ground and the charcoal in her hands as she continued to sketch. Keelin so far seemed like a nice woman but after everything Aliza had found out she was questioning whether or not this woman was a killer.