𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

Comincia dall'inizio

"Denial?" added Terra, plant in her hand as she was the last one to trickle into the room. "Denial is where Sky is, not being able to see that Stella is cheating on hi- Circe! Hi! Didn't see you there."

The girls laughed as Circe waved a hand in dismissal, aware that Stella was seeing someone behind Sky's back. But it wasn't like her brother was innocent, taking interest in the redhead fire fairy that sat in front of her. "I've learnt long ago to ignore my brother's business. It's so messy."

"We were just talking about Circe's denial about Riven. Looks like both Circe and Sky are more alike than they think." Circe stuck out her tongue at Musa, who returned the sentiment. Pursing her lips, Circe neither confirmed or denied the statement, crossing her arms over her chest. Once she admitted her feelings out loud, there was no going back. She was open and vulnerable to being hurt. 

But instead of being amused, Terra sighed sadly, pressing her lips together as she rested her plant on the desk. "Oh . . . so none of you have seen the video?"

Circe tilted her head. "What video?"

Storming down the hallways, a frown sketched on her face as people jumped out of Circe's way. The four girls followed Circe, attempting to keep up with her as she made her way towards the cafeteria. Bloom was conflicted in whether enjoying the fact that the attention was no longer on her being a changeling or stopping Circe. Aisha frowned, not wanting to cause a scene in public, while Terra and Musa attempted to calm Circe down, coming up with different ideas to focus her anger on.

But right now, Circe's words were ready to kill.

The video echoed in her head as she burst into the cafeteria, cold brown eyes scanning the room before settling on her victim. Stalking her way across, her boots clicked on the cream tiled floor. Pointing an accusing finger at Riven, she pressed it into his chest, making him raise his eyebrows. "Fuck you!"

"Would you?" he teased, smirking slightly, completely unaware of the anger that radiated off Circe, or the warning glances Terra sent him, telling him to cut it off. Feeding Circe's anger, her hand slapped him across the face, making Riven stagger back as he stared at her. "What the fuc-"

Shoving her phone into his face, Circe frowned impatiently as Riven's gaze dropped to watch her phone screen. A video started playing, and Riven recognised it immediately, smile dropping as he cursed in his mind. "Look familiar?"

The audio crackled, but it was clear it was Riven talking, and what he was saying. He had been completely drunk, and it had been moments after the kiss, when he was confused and wanting to get rid of the feelings he had begun to feel for Circe. 

"What about that girl, Circe?" a female voice crackled, resembling Beatrix. In the video, Riven stumbled shirtless, letting out something that sounded like a mix of a scoff and a laugh.

"Such a naive little girl who thinks I could possibly have feelings for her! She needs to open her eyes and see that she just annoys and bothers. A waste of space."

Riven gulped, slowly rising his eyes so they meet Circe's, who had tears burning at the back of them, hiding them away with a frown. "Ci, I didn't mean-"

"Oh, please! Cut the bullshit." she snapped, lowering her hand as she dug her phone back into her pocket. "You've done enough damage, so now it's my turn. Shall I tell you what I truly think of you?"

Riven pressed his lips together, letting Circe let her anger out. Besides, he deserved it. 

"You are exactly what your reputation is. A low life, scumbag nobody who has to wreck other people's lives just to feel important and seen. Well, I see you now, dickhead! I see you crystal clear, as the insecure little boy that no one cares about!"

Slightly wincing at her words, Riven opened his mouth. To explain. To clarify that the video was just a moment of insecurity, because each passing moment he found himself falling for Circe and it was too late to stop it. But he closed his mouth. Thinking it twice, this was his chance to push Circe away, prevent her for falling for him too. At least this way Sky would never find out, and Circe would continue hating him. And he would have to continue putting up this facade as if he wasn't in love with her.

"You should've known then. If I'm such a screw up, maybe you should stay away."

As Circe raised her voice to shout at him again, Sam leaned into Musa's ear, whispering amused. "Wow, they really hate each other, don't they?"

A soft metallic sound was heard as Musa used her powers, softly smiling. "They don't, actually, Quite the opposite.

sorry for the rushed chapter, sorta of a filler, but i promise the next few will be better

also, gonna give eachcharacter a taylor swift album because as a swiftie, i have nothing better to do so here we go!

REPUTATION: obviously Riven, he would listen to it for the haters and because he feels misunderstood. also fits his dark aesthetic. also Beatrix would listen to this while comitting murder

LOVER: i feel like Sam would listen to this as he's in a happy relationship with Musa and he's all lovey-dovey. also for some unknown reason I see Sky loving this album but like, hiding it? he would never admit it outloud but he screams to cruel summer in the shower.

1989: Stella would listen to this. why? party vibes, sad lyrics with upbeat music and popular. also she radiates new york vibes. Aisha would also listen to this one as she's working out, good beats for that.

DEBUT: I DON'T KNOW WHY but i feel like Bloom would listen to debut? about feeling like she's on 'the outside', etc.

RED: Musa would listen to this one and relate to it when she's trying not to feel other peope's feelings. 'the lucky one'? literally Musa

FOLKLORE: Terra. it's cottagecore AND literally has the song 'mirrorball' which reflects her to the core