Chapter 24

.Warning.
🔞🔞🔞
--------------------

I missed you..doll..jk whispered to her ear..which made her heart wild...she was worried that..he might hear her heart beat...she trying to push him off..

And I know you missed me too..jk smirk then kiss her lips roughly...she tried to push him away..but he was firm..when lisa tried to talk..he put his tongue in her mouth and play with her..

Lisa was melted from his kiss..he was right..she did miss him..even through her mind was telling her to not... but her body wasn't listening...

When jk felt that she was responding to his kiss..so he reached her shirt and touched her belly...then slowly upwards to her chest..he grabbed her boobs and fold them..lisa moaned from the sensation...like how she fucking missed his touch...then

She felt his hard cock..from his pants..lisa gasp when she feel her pussy  touched by his cock...

I fucking missed you lisa" jk groaned and kissed her neck as he put his hand inside her panties..stroking her wet pussy...

Ahh" Jung....k...kook...lisa moaned as she arched her back from his touch...

He rubbed her cilt roughly..which made her moan loudly..he kiss her again and suppress her moans...

He can't control anymore..he was so fucking horny..lisa was the only one who can do this to him..he only loved her...

He tore her clothes..and took of his...after they naked...jk looked at lisa..in her eyes..deeply and spoke..
Doll..i love you so much...without you..my future is dark.....

Lisa start to crying again...make jk weak...he soften his gaze...and cupped her face..

Babe...look at me..in my eyes...don't you see I love you...hm..
Jung....k...kook...hiks.....hiks..then why you cheat on me you don't how much I got hurt..how could you Jung-kookahh!!lisa said while hitting his chest..

Please don't cry...I can't see you crying...please let me love you...after that...you will not doubt on me...I will show you my love....jk said in low and serious voice..

Do it...I'm yours...give me that...fill me...lisa whine make jungkook groaned and roughly entry her...making her scream..he stop..till she adjusted his size...

Ah..ahh..ahh..slowly...hmm...lisa moaning and crying while jk was pounding on her pussy hard..as she moans loudly..her boobs was bouncing making jk go more faster her legs were clamping around his waist to draw him closer..and fuck her deep...

Do you know how much I fucking love you doll" he said pounding into her more faster and deeper....

She moaned as she looked at his angry face which made her more turn on.

Please

Please..slowly....ahh..it's hurts...honey..lisa cry

Jk slow his speed...while he was pounding into her his eyes meet with her...

I love you..jk said kiss her...aggressively..

Me too..ah...lisa reply