Chapter 21

Time skip...

While blackpink was walking...on the street to go back there house after packing the ice-cream.....

Still walking on dark street

Guys...why..that street looks so scary...lisa ask..

Oh..because it's late night...we have to hurry...it's looks really scary at night..god....jisoo said...lisa.jennie...and rosie nodded...

While they're still walking...they here some foot steps...lisa gasp..while footsteps was getting louder...then they started to run...

Run!! Jisoo said...

While they was running they turn around while running they saw no one...they sigh...?!!

Unnie...I'm s-scared...lisa said
Jennie was beside lisa so she grab her hand...

Don't worry lili...nothing gonna happened...jennie said...lisa just scary nodded

Then...they hear some footsteps again..they all got froze...

They turn around and saw 10..mens..coming towards them...blackpink eyes widen...lisa started to shake...rosie start to trembling...jennie...start to crying...jisoo got also scared but she was making her members clam...

W-who..are you!! Jisoo shouted...but they don't say anything they just coming closer closer to them...

L-look..don't come near us...huh! Go away!! Jennie said...then girls start to running again....they saw them running too...

HELP....HELP!!!SOMEBODY!!HELP!US.....girls was shouted screaming loudly...then some man of them grab lisa by her wrist....

Leave..me..hiks.....hiks...let..me goo!!! Lisa shouted...

Other girls also stop...and yell...

Leave our lisa...you bastards...they yell..

But all boys start to dragging lisa with them.while girls and lisa was screaming and shouting at them...

Leave...me!! Lisa scream in pain...because how boys grabbing her wrists tightly...

Please...leave me...you're hurting me...hiks.....hiks....ahh!then they stop in front of a black van..

Imagine it's night..

They pushed lisa inside the van

They pushed lisa inside the van...and drove away...

Inside the van..

Lisa..was faint because they put drug on lisa nose made her lose..consciousness....

Boss we...find her.....

???Hmm...