Chapter 14

Next day

Lisa pov

I woke up because someone giving me wet kisses on my neck

I know who is" so I just let him do it....as I don't want him to do anything to me again'

Goodmorning' doll" I know you're awake he speaks in his usual husky voice making me shiver again' I'm seriously never bennscared of someone like I'm being of him right now^
He made me turn around to face him...he stared at me as I did the same... but for few seconds then I looked away quickly....

Then I started to crying because how much pain he give me last night that cheap memories in front of my eyes again and again making me cry more quietly I don't want him to this to me again...I can't take it anymore....I'm a toy for him...he just play with me like a doll...that why he always call me doll...I hate you jungkook!

Lisa....he spoke softly which made me surprised....and look at him...he then just sighed and got up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom without looking at me...

After about 30 minutes I saw him getting out from the bathroom and a robe wrapped around his wrist......

He didn't look at me...and just went to mirror and started to drying his hair....

Then I got up from the bed in thought of taking a bath...but I immediately fell down when I felt my lower area paining like hell"

I let out a cry making him look at me...

What happened?' He spoke

N..nothing'* I reply as I tried to get up...but fell down again...I closed my eyes because of pain..as my tears fell down...

Author pov....

Jk felt guilty inside when he saw lisa struggling to get up cause of pain...

He had done with so many girls before...but he don't saw them being like this..but now! Why he feeling like this way?

Jungkook walked towards lisa and stood  infront of her making lisa look at him...in fear..

Without saying anything....he  just carried lisa in his arms...slowly and carefully as lisa wrapped her hands around jk neck with a frown....

W-what are you d...doing? Lisa said

I will clean you" jk said with blank face

Lisa eyes got wide

W-what?!..but- lisa sentence cut by jk

Shh...jk spoke

With that he walked into the bathroom as he help lisa to clean up....