Chapter 23

Lisa! Just fucking!!listen to me...jk yell

Making lisa flinch...and she started to crying again...

Lisa..please don't kill me like this...jk said..try to grab her again but she push him..hard again..and run out the bedroom....

Lisa ran  to hallway
The hall way was looking like this

Lisa ran  to hallway The hall way was looking like this

Where should I go....she then stop to the backdoor...so she ran to that direction...

She open the door...she was running at that place
Imagine it's night..and that pool place is dark...

and that pool place is dark

Here in night like that

Huh? What is that....is dark here...I can't see things clearly...hiks.....hiks...what I do now...god..help me..hiks.....hiks...
Then she was slowly..slowly walking there..she slip and went inside the pool
Help...me..!then she about to drown but jk approach her and grab her in his arms....

Leave..me..you jerk..I hate you..lisa said while hitting..

Lisa..please just listen to me...please babe..I love you...don't do that to me to yourself....just hear me out...jk said while put her on the bed...

No...no...I will not love you again...I hate you...you use me..hiks.....hiks...I want to go back to my Unnies please let me go!...ahh! Lisa said while sobbing..

Stop!it shh...you are made me pissed..and I will not stop until you believe me....jk said

Jungkook please...lisa said..

I will not let you go...you're already mine...believe me..I'm not cheating on you...I love you..fucking! Love you...this time I prove it to you...jk said in angry tone...and annoying with lisa behaviour

No?NO! I can't give you myself again...you make me feel disgust frim my own self. lisa was trying to run again but jk caught her...

Let me go! I hate you...lisa said trying to free herself but he is too strong...

Let me love you...doll...jk said in his husky voice..make her shiver...

Jk push harder lisa on the bed...so lisa won't escape...and he start to kiss her.on her jaw to neck..to her lips...passionately...he was on the top of her...lisa was trying her best to let go of his grip..but jk wouldn't let her go..

Too be continue...