Chapter 3

Realynn's POV
This setting sounds familiar. It strikes a bell but I can't tell what it is. 

Wait a second, Duke Aidan Armond Branimir and Eijaz Ethan Branimir?? 

They are from the novel I always read when I was bored, "I Hate That I Love You". I remember clearly since it's my favorite book. The typical cliche setting of a commoner girl who goes to a school of  nobility, falls in love with the prince, others fall in love with her, gets bullied by the villainess, bla bla bla.

But what makes it interesting is that the main villain and the heroine. The villain never did anything to the girl but was always trying to ruin the Prince's life for killing his father, Duke Branimir. And the girl was headstrong and was very stubborn. She didn't really need protection, but because she was a bit clingy, it made her seem like she was weak.

Oh my cookies, this better be some coincidence or something because I have Eijaz’s mother’s, Evolet  Adeena’s, memories. She was the one that made him the cold, merciless, and evil Heir of Duke Branimir.

I opened my eyes and immediately recognized the victorian styled room. This was the room Evolet lived in after she escaped the Duke.

“Oh hecks no. There's no way” I say outloud to myself while panicking.

I immediately run to the mirror and see a beautiful girl in her 18’s or 19’s staring back at her. Long silver hair framing her face with huge lilac eyes. Her body with beautiful curves and a bump framing her tummy. 

I move to touch the girl but flinch when I see her moving at the same time. I look down at my hands and find pretty pale hands.  

‘My hands are tan, why are they so white?’ I think 

Then a silver strand of hair fell to my face. I look back at the mirror and realize

‘I’m her’

The young girl named Evolet, her memories, the figure staring back at me.

‘I’m her’

What the heck I transmitted as the Mother’s villain?

Then I feel something moving on my stomach. I look down and see the bump. 

‘Oh yeah, she was 6 months pregnant’

I keep looking at the bump and softly touch it not believing I was pregnant. I feel a smile form in my face and tears start swelling in my eyes. It was my lifelong dream to be a mother. I always liked children and wanted one for myself. But I never had time. With work piling up, paying bills, and constant visits to Mom’s house, I never had time to be in a relationship, much less a baby.

So when I see the bump I start crying and my heart fills with joy thinking about the child.

‘I will raise him and protect him with my life’

Then the baby starts kicking as it feels my hand rubbing my tummy. I let out a laugh filled with joy.

《《《《《♤》》》》》Thank you for reading,Sincerely, Boni932

《《《《《♤》》》》》
Thank you for reading,
Sincerely, Boni932