Chatacters

Reminder: The images shown do not belong tome

RThere will be magic, but I will not introduce their powers yet.

Characters

♤》

Raelynn Usoro

Age: 31 (when she died)

Appearance: Brown hair and eyes

Occupation: Office Worker, Daughter, Older sister

Likes: her family, children, reading, seeing results, food.

Dislikes: dishonesty, lying/liars, anything too sweet, working overtime.

Description: She was outgoing yet calm, hardworking, always had a warm feeling, loyal to her family, and mature. But, can also be a bit too idealistic and blunt. She is a fast learner and knows how to deal with social situations. Blames herself for the death of her family. When she gets mad, on a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being rare and 10 being common), she is a 4 because of all of the stress.

Personality Type: INFJ

《♤》

Evolet Adeena of Bronimir

Age: 21

Appearance: Silver hair and purple eyes

Occupation: A mother, Duchess of Bronimir, wife

Likes: Her family, reading, knitting, completing everything, spicy food.

Dislikes: Rigidness, dishonesty, liars, closed places, an empty home, messy things.

Description: She loves her son and blames herself for the death of her previous family. Has anxiety because of it. Is very loyal and has a warm, mature, motherly aura but can be extremely intimidating and intense when she has to. She can also be very blunt and has become more pessimistic after her family's death. When she gets mad, on a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being rare and 10 being common), she is a 1.

Personality Type: INFJ