investigation

[Seokjin pov]
"Why the hell was jungkook asking about vampires and shit? And more importantly who the fuck told you to give an explanation for everything he asked!" Yoongi whisper screamed at me. "I really don't know! And don't you yell at me! Its not my fault that he was asking stuff." I said.

We really don't know why was jungkook was asking all these questions. "Maybe he must have seen a movie or something." I say. "Yes am sure. I mean he gets quite curious about stuff." Yoongi said. We both hoped that this was the case.

[Makneas room]
[No one pov]
They all were preparing to go to the bed. The night was yet young and everyone had decided to sleep early. Everyone was strangly tired from the morning experiences.

Taehyung was streching himself and getting ready for bed while jimin brushed his teeth. However jungkook had his eyes glued on the computer screen. "You are gonna have a terrible eye sight if you keep staring at that screen" taehyung said. "I am busy with extremely important buisness" he replied. "What business" taehyung scoffed. "That wether jin hyung is a vampire or not." He said. "You are such a kid." He said rolling his eyes. "Jungkook you must be kidding me. You are still looking for such stupid thing." Jimin said.

"Wait so he's been trying to find this for a long time?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah since afternoon to be exact" jimin said.  "Damng you man." Taehyung said. "No i mean I do have a very strong feeling about this." Jungkook said. "But tell me what makes you feel this way huh?" Jimin asked. "I really don't know but let's just make a list of all the theories and let's see how many of them we can prove to be right. If all of them are right then he's a vampire." Jungkook said.

"As if some skeptic site tell the  truth " taehyung said. "But when I asked questions based on the same skeptic site, why did jin hyung and yoongi hyung had such weired reactions?" Jungkook asked grinning. Both jimin and tae had to agree because yoongi and jin did had some very wired reactions. So they decided to prove it out.

[Seokjin pov]
The next day I was up, since I needed to go to my brother's house. He must have solutions to this situation. I dressed up and decided to leave the house, but I just can't find my sunscreen! I can't go out in direct sunlight for God's sake. I was searching but there was none. Who would have thought I need to wear a long-sleeved dress in summer.

I signed and wear a long sleeved black jacket on top of a turtle neck shirt and jeans along with a cap and sunglasses and mask. I try to cover up my hands with my gloves but I am not able to find them either. I decide to keep my hands  in pocket. I start to walk to the bus. Since it will protect me from the sunlight from whom am trying to hide. I was on my way to the bus stop when I heard someone call me.

"Jin! Wait stop!" I turn behind only to find jungkook running towards me. "What?" I asked him. "I mean you forgot your phone."  He said pushing a phone towards me. " its ok... I dont need phone. I mean I'll call when I rech his house. Don't worry" I just can't remove my hands from the pocket. "No no! I came running for this you must take it" he said pushing it further more. "Jungkook no" but he snatched my hand out of the pocket. " ahh" I  curse under my breath as I felt the burning sensation on my hand. " whats the matter?" He asked. " nothing give me. I'll  see you in the evening." And I quickly withdraw my hand and run towards the bus stop. Once I was in the bus I removed my hand from the pocket.  It had a scar. A burn. It wont go away so soon. Other things does get healed quickly but burns from sunlight last an eternity.

I sigh in defeat and try to listen to the world around  me. Since it was early morning there were very few passengers to my relief.

(1 hr later )
I step out of the bus and look at the familiar street which leads to my brother's house. I walk towards his house in the corner. Once I reach the traditional yet modern looking house I decided to shout my name instead of risking to knock the door.

"Coming!" The voice of a lady could be heard. My sister in law. "Jin its you." She said hugging me tight like my mum would. "Yes soyoung its me" I said. "Come in, he's inside, go wash yourself up ok?" She said. As I nodded my head and walked towards the bathroom. Initially revealing your identity to a human can lead to harsh punishments like losing your fangs, but my brother did not. Since soyoungs mom was an vampire too who married a human. Yet her dad did not knew about his wife's secret. Before soyoungs mother decided to sleep eternally she told soyoung this secret. So she knew. And her mother being one of the most elite vampire her daughter was taken as an exception towards the law. That's when my brother fell in love with soyoung and decided to marry her. He decided to become a human for her.

I enter the living room, my brother was sitting. "Seokjin you are here!" He says with a wide smile.

[Jungkook pov]
I knew jin hyung is an vampire. My instincts never are wrong. I just need to prove it. So I did not slept in night and kept reading ad muchas possible about vampires.

One thing which I knew was that vampires can't go out in direct sunlight. Which expalins why he doesn't likes sunlight. But then even yoongi doesn't like sunlight does it have to do something with it as well. But to prove my point I hide all the sunscreen that I could find took away his gloves. And even his phone. I knew he is going to his brothers house today so it must be a good start.

He entered the living room searching his sunscreen, when he couldn't find them he wore a black jacket over turtle neck. In middle of summer! And full length jeans. He wore a mask and a black cap while putting on sunglasses. He was searching for his gloves but he couldn't find them either. So he just put his hands in his pockets and went out. After few seconds I left to give him his phone. When I finally found him he was kinda annoyed but when I snatched his hand he seemed to have moaned in pain. And yes did saw his hand burn too.

So here I am now in the store room trying to dig out his older pictures. And I found it! His predebut picture when he was confirmed to be the trainee and it was his first public appearance. Ahh the old times. I took it and then I searched in my phone for his latest picture.

I scan both the pictures in my computer, I have an app which actually can tell the aging difference between the peoples photo's. When I ran his pictures through them, the app said no aging found. I knew it! He always keep saying that he is getting old and non sense but his looks never changed. Yes he did gained and lost weight from time to time but his face had minimum changes to them. Just proves my theory vampires dont age.