3. Book Title

Now that your story description is done, it is safe to assume that you know completely well what the story is about.

Making a book title can be easy or really hard.

Points to remember while thinking of good book title ideas :-

√ Be creative.

√ The title should be such that people would want to take the efforts of reading the synopsis.

√ Don't write the whole books idea in the title itself.

Eg. The Alpha rejected me because I'm weak type of titles.

Don't just write a whole sentence like that.

All in all, book titles can be whatever you want. It completely depends on you but you can do some exercises to know if you have selected a good one.

√ Ask your friends and family.

Ask them if they'll read a book named 'whatever you've decided'.

Don't tell them that you're thinking of naming your book that in the beginning for honest opinions.

√ Always think if people will be embarrassed or not if they're in public with your book.

I'm not talking about Fifty shades of Grey here but something similar like Kissing the Corona Virus?

√ Also there are book title generators available on Google which are pretty useful if you are confused about titles.

√ Make sure there is no other book already present with the same title as yours. On wattpad and on Google.

√ Also book titles have to be kind of related to the genres of the book as they literally give out the vibe of the book so make sure you know what your book title will make others feel.

Eg. My book THE FINE ART OF ANNOYING A MAFIA KING gives the vibes of humor and romance which gives the central idea of what the book is based on.

All the best for good selection !

COMMENT DOWN YOUR BOOK'S TITLE HERE.

What are some book titles you that make you cringe and not want to read the book?

If you think there are any other points in selecting a title, comment here and let us know.

~Naiya