Aliases: Iron Spider, Amadeus, Uncharted I.Q.
Identity: Public

The seventh-smartest person on the planet, and best hacker in the world. Knows Stark technology and every other high tech infrastructure on the planet, being owner of various patents. Banned from all Video Game Contest and shows. He controls the first Iron Spider Suit and upgraded it with an artificial spider sense. He and Seiryu don't get along very well

Moves: Repulse Shot, Tweezer upper, Tweezer's Attack, Web Ball, Tweezer Kick, Smart Bomb, Spidey's swing.
V-Trigger: I'm the hero!
Artes: Activate Instant Kill, Proton Cannon

Silk
Name: Cindy Moon
Aliases: Silk, Silkworm, Cindy, Spider-Woman

Identity: SecretWarriorCindy Moon was bitten by the same Radioactive Spider that created Spider-Man

Identity: Secret
Warrior
Cindy Moon was bitten by the same Radioactive Spider that created Spider-Man. Cindy was locked away in a bunker to hide her from the Inheritors. Once the crisis was over, she was between gigs until recruited into the ATLAS project by Seiryu under Jimmy Woo's orders. Unlike Spider-Man, she doesn't need a webshooter, since her webbing it's organic.

Moves: Web Ball, Web Swing, Dash Claw, Silk throw, Silk Cannon
V-Trigger: Silk Sense
Artes: Maximum Spider-Woman, Spider Claw Barrage

Assault unit
Captain Sawada

Name: Kenya SawadaAnother known aliases: Captain Japan

Name: Kenya Sawada
Another known aliases: Captain Japan. Captain
Identity: Public

Former captain and veteran on the A.N. against Shadaloo, creator of the Sawada-ryū hybrid style of martial arts. He was transferred from the A.N. armed forces to the SHIELD Gifted division as a Supervisor (The Supervisors are selected SHIELD Thunderbolt operatives that make sure to keep in line all of the people registered under the Gifted Index and the Sokovia Accords. They have the permission to deal with any Hero gone rogue)

Karin Kanzuki

Another Known aliases: VIP, Agent Sponsor, Freelancer, Oujo-sama, spoiled bratIdentity: Public

Identity: Public

Head of the Kanzuki Zaibatsu, inheritor of the Kanzuki-Ryu style of fighting, Karin Kanzuki is the main financial sponsor of the ATLAS project as a favor to Danny Rand. Karin still sees Sakura as her rival, furthermore as Sakura inherited both the Ansatsuken Hadou and the Iron Fist. She's interested in finding out about the Secret Society due to the fact that the Society used the Kanzuki Zaibatsu to launder money for them.

Iron Fist Sakura

Name: Sakura KasuganoAnother Known Aliases: Immortal Iron Fist, Sakura Hoshi, Mrs

Another Known Aliases: Immortal Iron Fist, Sakura Hoshi, Mrs. Ryu, K'un Lun's protector.
Identity: Public

Wife of the best martial artist Ryu Hoshi. She was a Japanese girl with an intense fixation on Ryu, having copied and learned many of his techniques, and chasing him around the world to prove herself to him. During the Events of Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter II she was hellbent into finding and defeating Iron Fist for defeating Ryu. She dueled the Iron Fist which happened to be Ryu. She inherited the Fist after Taskmaster's tournament and finally married Ryu.
Moves: Hadoken, Flower Kick, Lotus Whip, Sakura Otoshi, Shouoken, Surging Kick, Lotus Palm
V-trigger: Haru Tetsu (The Fist), Raging Lotus Fire (Satsui No Hadou)
Artes: Tetsu Hadoken, Tetsu Otoshi, Shun-Ryu Tetsu (Iron Fist variant of the Shun Goku Satsu).