Beautiful

"Wah it's so beautiful!" Langa said as he stared at the shining ocean waters. Reki pushed his back making him fall towards the water. The 4 boys were having fun in the water playing volleyball, chasing each other, and ofcourse, swimming. The 2 adults were minding their own business.

Cherry smiled a bit watching those 4 idiots having fun while laying himself comfortably not letting the sun touch his skin. He was white as snow. He doesn't want to tan. He looked to his right seeing his rival/friend flirting with the ladies not wearing any shirt which made him pissed.
"Try to wear some shirt for god's sake. You said you wanted to tan but you just look like a desperate miserable gorilla. " Cherry said to himself, chuckling.

As Joe was about to find another woman to flirt with, he caught a glimpse of Cherry laughing which caught him off guard. "It's been a long time since I saw him laughing. What's he laughing about?" He asked himself as he shifted his way from the woman to Cherry.

"What are you laughing about?" Joe asked as he approached the Sakura-haired man. "Nothing. What are you doing here? Did the girls already left you Muscle gorilla?" Cherry replied with a mocking smile.

A veign popped on Joe's forehead getting ready for a comeback when he was distracted by Cherry's torso. He looked away and said "Shut up four-eyes".
This confused Cherry. Little did he know that the Four-eyes was also having a hard time keeping his eyes on Joe's face and not on his body. 'Too close' he thought.

As the situation gets more weirder, the 4 rascals arrived Reki and Shadow carrying Langa because he couldn't stand the heat.
Cherry immeidately sat up and asked "What happened?". "Well he passed out because of heat" Miya replied fanning the poor boy while Shadow went somewhere to buy them drinks.

"Oh its nothing serious" Cherry said then layed back down when he found out Joe was gone. "Where did that idiot go?" he sighed as he saw the latter flirting again.
He rolled his eyes and closed it trying to get some sleep.

Shadow arrived with the drinks. "By the way, where's Joe?" He asked. "Over there" Reki replied. While Shadow was planning to sabotage Joe and Reki stopping him because he'd do the opposite and explaining why, Miya stood up making his way over to the tanned man.

Joe's POV

"You girls sure are cute" I grinned at the girls who were giggling at my compliment. "If you'd like, how about some dinner together-- I was cutted off when someone called me 'Dad' which made us froze and I looked at the person who said that. It was Miya. "Mom said if you don't get back soon, she'll kill you" He said while pointing at the said 'Mom'. When I saw the legs of the girl, I blushed. It's smooth and so white. When my eyes traveled to the face, I was shocked to see Kaoru sleeping peacefully. "What, its just Kaoru!" I said hiding my red face. He's beautiful when he's sleeping.

I forgot the girls for about a second. They walked away and I was trying to stop them from walking away while Miya stopped me from going after them. This brat. I looked back at Cherry and saw his face covered with his pink hair. I sighed and went towards him putting some strands of his hair away to get a better view of his face. I blushed and gulped seeing how gorgeous he was. I kissed his forehead and nose softly making sure not to wake him up.

"You looked beautiful when you're laughing. Try to laugh more, Megane" I whispered while admiring him one last time and walked away to the group who were chatting about nonsense things.

Narrator's Pov

What Joe didn't know was that Cherry was not sleeping. He's just resting his eyes. Cherry opened his eyes looking almost the same as his hair. He touched his forehead and nose while breathing heavily. "Did he really just said that?" He asked himself while trying to calm himself down. He frantically asked his AI board "Carla, d-did that just happened?" He sat down eagerly waiting for Carla to respond. "Yes Master. It was caught on camera. Do you want to watch it?" Cherry internally screamed.

"What the heck have you done you handsome gorilla" He said smiling to himself.