41

POV change

Christmas morning I sat around the tree with everyone else including my friends. "Ok who's going first?" Everyone looked at eachother "how about oldest to youngest?" We all agreed with Splinter as he was handed a present from Reba "this ones from Leo." He smiled as he opened it "thank you Leonardo." Next was Leo who got some space heros stuff, then Donnie who got some new tech things, then Raph who got some new special made football gloves, then Mikey who got se art supplies "thanks guys." We all told them your welcome then looked at eachother not knowing who was the next oldest out of Genie and Reba "state your birthdays." They said them "Rebas older by a few months." Genie sighed "dang I thought I had this in the bag." I smiled "at least you aren't the youngest." She slapped me "theres nothing wrong with being the youngest." I chuckled "yeah I know now Kit get on with it." She unwrapped some new shirts, then Reba got some photography stuff, Genie got some video cameras, and me? I got fucking bras with matching underwear that were wrapped around an adult toy I didn't dare look at.

"Thanks guys." Reba heard me say thanks, but looked at me "come on Y/n why don't you show what you got?" I shook my head "nah I'm good. Don't want to scar the others." Leo looked at Raoh thinking it was from him, but Raph shook his head "will you at least show Rpah tonight?" I shook my head "nope. Not for a little while longer." Splinter got up to get water and as soon as he was out of the room Kit smirked "you mean he hasn't seen your special outfit we got you?" I looked away from them with a red face "no. He hasnt. He didn't even know about it until now." She covered her mouth "oops." He looked at me and so did Leo and at the exact same time I heard "what is she talking about?" I glamced at them only to look away "its nothing important." Genie smiled and patted me on the back "oh come on. You know he'll like it." I shoved her away as I got up "I'm going to take this to my room." I hurried off as Splinter came back in the room "where are you going?" I flipped around "taking this to my room." He nodded then sat down in his place as I disappeared in my room to set the stuff down.

When I came back out Splinter had opened his other robe thing from me "thank you Y/n." I nodded "your welcome Splinter." The same pattern as last time repeated and this time I got my revenge on the other three "oh...uh thanks Y/n." I smirked "your welcome." We all got one gift from each person, so once we were done opening them the boys went on patrol as us girls and their dad made dinner.

"You girls are very talented in the kitchen." We all smiled "thanks Splinter." He waited until our backs were to eachothers before chuckling "dont think I didn't see what you four did to eachother either. My sons may not have seen it, but I did." We all looked at eachother and were bright red "we promise its just a joke. We do it just to embarrass eachother." He chuckled again "dont worry. My sons used to do the same thing to one another, but they'd wrap things to look like it was something else. For example a pocket pussy was wrapped like a new set of sais for Raphael and the same thing for Leonardo only it was wrapped as a set of new katanas. They did it to eachother." It was weird hearing Splinter say pocket pussy, but at the same time it was kind of funny. When the boys got back they all had a few new bruises, but nothing bad and ince they seen the food was ready they couldn't help themselves and dug in as soon as they got the ok from Splinter.

After break:

I sat looking at my letter from the school. I sent it in early and didn't expect to get it until the end of the year, but here I was staring at it halfway through the school year wondering why it went through so fast. I was scared to open it, but knew I had to.

"Reba wanna open this with me?" She looked at what I held up "dude you got yours back already?" I nodded "yeah. Its weird that I got one back already. They usually won't accept early ones." She shrugged "maybe they did this time because they had so many." I shook my head "no the school I signed up for doesn't get very many applications. Most people go for different schools." She nodded then we were both silent just staring at it until she sighed "open it. We gotta find out." I sighed and picked it up slowly opening it to not tear the paper inside then pulled the paper out painfully slow before unfolding it and skimming over it then dropping it infront of me and turning to hug Reba "I got accepted." She squealed "go Y/n." I smiled then released her from the hug before picking up the paper and looking at it again "god I got lucky." Reba nodded "yeah. Are going to tell Raph that its the same school he signed up for?" I nodded "yeah, but not until he gets the letter back for his which won't be for another couple months." She sighed "but won't he be mad that you didn't tell him right away?" I shrugged "yeah probably, but you never know."

That night before bed I looked over at my desk where my letter sat and walked over to it to put it in one of the drawers, but I also had...other things on my mind.