focus on me | frank ocean.

// requested by armsofnakedtruth 🤲🏾.

Cast
FRANK OCEAN — as HIMSELF.
JAYDA CHEAVES — as TIERRA.

12:09 PM.
TIERRA WATCHED THE CLOCK as she waited for Frank, her famous boyfriend, to get home. Because of all his shows, he's been way more busy and has been home later.
I'm so tired of dealing with this.. he barely pays attention to me anymore. She shook her head.
Tierra heard the doorknob twist and saw him come in.
Frank looked at Tierra on the couch in her robe and started smiling. "Hi baby!"
She sighed, "It's 12:15 Frank. Then the night before that it was 1 AM."
He tossed his bag on their wooden floor, plopping down next to her.

"I'm sorry about that baby, it was just traffic and the fans-"
"It seems like your fanbase is more important than the girlfriend that waits at home for you every night. It's not like you pay attention to her anymore.." She sternly remarked before standing up and walking to the bedroom.
Frank followed behind her. "What do you mean? When I'm home 100% of my attention is on you!"
"And once you aren't, you only call me like once a day! That's the problem." She scoffs.

He sighs, "Baby you know I don't mean to do that. I think about you all the time.."
"Then call me more. It feels like I'm more alone then with a boyfriend." She crossed her arms, sitting on the bed. "I'm really tired of it."
Frank kissed her lips. "I'm sorry Tierra.. let me make it up to you."
He kissed her lips again, biting her bottom one before traveling down to her neck.

"F-Frank s-stop.." She weakly tried to limit him. But there was no point to trying, everytime Frank touched her sexually it's like she melted.
"I'm so sorry baby.." He mumbled, nibbling on her neck still.
He pulled down his pants and lifted up her robe. "No panties huh?" He smirked.
Frank entered her slowly as she moaned from his large size. "Mm Frank.."
Her walls stretched more, the deeper he went.

Tierra laid back, her moans becoming louder from the feeling.
"You're so tight Tierra.." He groaned.
Without caution, Frank started pounding her viciously, hitting her spot repeatedly.
Tierra covered her face, insecure about the faces she made during sex. But Frank was in love with them, one of his favorite parts. —Other than making her cum.
He took her hands away from her face and started making out with her. "You're so beautiful baby.."
"F-Frank I'm about to c—cum!" She whimpered. Tierra's legs become weak as her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her juices gushing all over his dick.
Frank moaned from how much tighter she got while she cummed. "Fuck Tierra.."

His face went into her neck as he still stroked her deeply, only causing her to drip more. Tierra tried to push some of him out but Frank pinned her hands to the side of her. "Take all of it."
It was mix of moaning and macaroni sounds. They went all night.
//
10:32 AM.
Tierra walked into the kitchen, intrigued by the smell of breakfast. She adjusted her shorts to reduce the sore feeling from last night.
She saw Frank, putting scrambling eggs with cheese, grits, and bacon on a plate. The way she loved it.
"Is that for me?" She smiled.
He turned around and smirked, "I felt like  cooking this morning."
"Laid it on you good last night huh?" She joked.
"Everytime baby." Frank bit his lip.
Tierra blushed, walking over to kiss him.
"I canceled my shows for the rest of week." He said in between kisses.
She looked at him crazily, "Why would you do that?"

Frank grabbed her waist, "Because I wanna spend more time with you."
Tierra started grinning and hugged him.
She bit her lip before pulling down his basketball shorts.
"Baby what you do-"
"Let me pay attention to you this time." She whispered in his ear before dropping to her knees.