End triggering scene (Sasuke came in before Sai could do anything and he is MAD)

Sai's plan worked, he did tease Sasuke but it wasn't for Sai's benefit here, because Sasuke punched his face so hard, he may have broken his nose, Sai groaned in pain, he was squaring up ready to fight, Sai was very muscular, though it was hidden in his clothes, he was ready to start punching but before he knew it, he blacked out.

Sasuke wanted to beat the crap out of him but he settled on just knocking him out, he needed to be there for Naruto, he hugged Naruto in his arms and the blond sobbed on the raven's shoulder suddenly Kiba came in "Naruto! Naruto! ARE YOU OKAY? I texted Sasuke but-" Kiba came in screaming, he saw Naruto crying, Sasuke's bloody knuckles, and an unconscious Sai on the ground, the brunette quickly put 2 and 2 together.

"THAT BASTARD!" Kiba was furious, "dog breath, take this piece of trash to the principal, I'm gonna take Naruto home," the raven asked the brunette" roger that," Kiba said as he dragged Sai to the principal.

Naruto was quietly sobbing while the raven gave him a piggyback ride, as they were about to get in Sasuke's car they saw Tsunade running toward them motioning them to stop. Naruto got off Sasuke's back and Tsunade looked at him.

"THAT BASTARD" Tsunade screamed, "brat, I need to call your guardian, Uchiha get back to class" Sasuke was about to protest when Naruto said in a very shaky almost impossible-to-hear voice "Kurama-nii is on a business trip, he won't come back till next Sunday, please don't worry him, when he comes back we'll tell him"

both Tsunade and Sasuke looked worried, then they got even angrier, seeing Naruto like this broke both their hearts, "very well then, Uchiha you know where Naruto lives right? take him home and take care of him, you have a pass for today, but you have to come to school tomorrow, Naruto you're excused for this whole week".

Sasuke was about to protest but Naruto put a hand on his shoulder "thank you, Baa-chan. c'mon teme let's go" Naruto said with a weak smile and got in the passenger seat.

Tsunade warned Sasuke "you better take care of him" 
Sasuke said "you also better take care of that piece of trash"

they both nodded to each other, Sasuke got in the car and drove Naruto to his apartment, when Naruto entered his apartment he wanted to collapse on the floor but Sasuke held him and propped him up, "Naruto I can't imagine what you're feeling right now and I have no right to boss you around, but maybe you should take a shower, I'll make lunch, then we can do whatever you want"

Naruto nodded weakly and went to take a shower, Sasuke wanted to make a healthy delicious meal but decided he'll just make ramen, though it would still be a masterpiece.

when Naruto got out of the shower, he looked in his closet to find something to wear, he realized that his closet was organized, and his bed was made, he then looked to find some clothes on his bed, neatly folded.

he took the clothes and realized they were Sasuke's clothes, he wore them, and the smell immediately made him comfortable, the Uchiha's clothes felt safe like they would protect him from any danger, he then went to the kitchen to see Sasuke in the yellow apron, with two bowls of ramen placed on the table, the blond smiled weakly and sat down.

they ate in silence. if Naruto was in any other mood, he would be jumping in joy right now, but he felt violated, scared, and helpless, when they were done eating Naruto complimented "teme, you need to start making this more often" Sasuke smiled and nodded.

blonde then dragged himself to his bed, Sasuke followed, Naruto laid down motioning Sasuke to lay down next to him, Sasuke did so, but he sat on the bed while Naruto placed his head on the raven's lap, Sasuke gently stroked the golden locks.

after a few minutes, Naruto sat up and said with a very shaky voice "thank you Sasuke" he tried to smile but Sasuke told him "Naruto,  do you remember what I asked you that day? don't hide your emotions from me, it hurts seeing you hiding them".

Naruto broke down sobbing "I'm so sorry Sasuke, I... I didn't do anything... I was helpless... useless... you warned me and I didn't listen... Kiba tried to protect me and he couldn't... I just cause trouble everywhere I go... I... I..." his sentence trailed off, Sasuke's heart was being ripped into pieces, his happy, care-free blond was broken and scared.

the Uchiha spooned the blond in his arms, "Naruto... I'm not blaming you, you are NOT to blame here, I'll always be here beside you, I'll never let go when you need me... I promise" Naruto just sobbed onto the raven's chest, crying himself to sleep.

a few minutes later the doorbell rang, Naruto was asleep and didn't hear it, Sasuke got up carefully as to not wake up the sleeping blond, he opened the door and saw all of Naruto's friends, looking very worried, Sasuke gave a half-hearted smile, they asked "where is he?" "is he okay?" "What happened to Sai?" they asked all sorts of questions, Sasuke just moved aside to let them come in.

Hinata was silent, she just came inside and went to Naruto's room and sat next to the bed, she was heartbroken to see her friend like this, her eyes were glassy, they watered and tears were about to fall out when she felt Kiba sit next to her, hugging her.

the friends took turns going inside the room, so when Naruto would wake up he wouldn't be overwhelmed, the rest who weren't in the room were plotting Sai's murder.

when it was Sasuke's turn to sit next to the blond, the Uzumaki woke up, feeling a lot better; all the good thoughts and vibes his friends gave him cheered him up. he looked at Sasuke and mouthed "thank you, teme", he went to the kitchen and all his friends saw him smiling again.

they felt relieved, the blond was obviously not back yet but he was slowly getting better (actually this is quite fast), they all gave him a group hug, then shared their plan to kill Sai, they laughed a lot, and by the end of it, Ino stated "remember Naru-chan, anyone that hurts you pays the price, he better sleep with one eye open tonight" Naruto smiled. 

he loved when Ino was overprotective like that,
he loved when Hinata would bake him cookies
he loved when Kiba would make him laugh
he loved when Sakura gets mad at people 
he loved when Shikamaru would say "what a drag"
he loved when Choji would share some of his chips

he loved Sasuke. 

after that evening they all went home except for Sasuke who stayed with Naruto, though he had to go to school tomorrow.

every morning of that week Sasuke would get up, make breakfast for Naruto and go to school, when he came back he would make lunch, give Naruto the homework, help him do it then cuddle with the blonde, so on and so forth.

oh my god, this chapter was long and kinda depressing but you got through it, it will get better from here I promise, I just hope you didn't lose interest in the story, the next chapter is gonna be good, that's it for now, 

word count chapter 13: 1946

Later,