SHARKS IN THE WATER

'SHARKS IN THE WATER'

Ms. Granada and the guards break open the doors of the control center.

"Come on in. It's broken. I mean it's open." Wildcard says wickedly.

"Wildcard, you have to keep the shields down."  McKenna says through the comms.

"Don't worry, Kenna. I'm on it." Wildcard says as he prepares to face the aliens.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do, hmm? Turn into a bowling ball?" Ms. Granada mocked.

"Sure... if that's what I want." He answers. The woman's Cheshire smile disappears.

"I can control my powers now. Working with Missy and McKenna helped me realize I was so busy trying to prove everyone else wrong when I should have been concentrating on proving myself right. She believed in me. They both did. Now I believe in myself." He says with a tone.

"Oh, right. And you think that's enough. Believing in yourself." Ms. Granada said. Continuing to mock.

"You tell me." He out his hands up. "Let's do this."

"Hmm. Let's take him." The woman says.
And the guards stretched their tentacles out.

***

"Everyone spread out! Slo-Mo, attack! Guppy, waterslide! McKenna, wind blast!" Missy orders.

"On it!" McKenna says.

Slo-Mo started running towards the monster in his slow speed. Missy gave him a push, so he would go faster.

"Hey, only speed up Slo-Mo." Rewind tells his twin.

"How?" She asks.

"I'll help you." Rewind says, as he puts his hand out. "Together."

They make a mix of both their powers, making it hit Slo-Mo, allowing him to move faster.
He started punching the monster, making it groan as his body moved fast.

Ojo's face started to fill with anger. But she had a new idea in play.

***

Blinding Fast skidded over to a purple seat in front of the TV. He looked to everyone, as a smile appeared on his face when he saw his son.

"Oh!" He gasped.

Loud punches of the kid punching the monster was heard.

"Did you see that? Did anyone see that?" He asked.

"It was too fast... for even me to see." Miracle Guy says. He put his fist up, and Blinding Fast gave him a fist bump.

***

"Attack!" Ms. Granada yelled.

One of the guards ran towards the boy.

"Flight." Wildcard said. He flew above the alien, making him fall down.
Another guard ran at him.
The woman gasped as he saw the power that he possessed.

Wildcard stopped the guard's tentacles from touching him with his hand.
"Shape-shift."
Wildcard literally turned into a bowling ball, letting it hit the guard's foot.
He wailed in pain.

Ms. Granada's face filled with fear, as she saw Wildcard stand up. Electricity flowing through his fingers.
"Electricity fingers."
He electrocuted the guard behind him.
The woman winced as the last two guards ran towards him, but failed as he was hit with the blue light.

"And my personal fave..." Wildcard started. "The wind blast." He finished.

(I decided to put this, because since Wildcard does have feelings for McKenna, her power his favorite ability. So... This will also kind of show other ways of how McKenna's power works.)

He threw his hand out, making her spin around in a mini tornado.

'Have fun, Granada.'

***
Guppy blasted water at the one-eyed monster, trying to make it slip off the thin walkway. It wouldn't budge.

McKenna blasted one of the aliens, making them slip across the floor, but would not budge either.

"What do we do? My energy is running low." She says.

***

"I'm running out of water!" Guppy yelled as the parents watched the children through the video feed.

"This is too much stress. I can't take it." Lavagirl says.

"Come on, my girls. You got this. I know you do." Marcus says.

***

"Guppy, make ninja stars." Missy says.

Guppy forms ninja stars out of her water.

"Noodles, slingshot!" Missy says.

Noodles nods. "Hold my leg." He tells Facemaker.
Noodles stretches out his arms, making them wrap around the other walkway.

"Somebody pull Noodles!" Missy says.

Slo-Mo pulls on the stretched arms, as the twins stop using their powers to speed up Slo-Mo.

Guppy made three ninja stars, and placed them in front of Noodles's arms.

Slo-Mo let go of the "rope", and the ninja stars hit the aliens, making them fly back against the wall.

"I'm out. I need water." Guppy says.

"Hey, Guppy. This whole thing is covered in liquid metal. Liquid!" Wheels says as he points to the pyramid.

"Oh!" She gasped and ran over the it.
She touched the pyramid, feeling that it was indeed liquid. She was so excited to use this new material.
So she grabbed a whole ton of it, forming it into a shark.
She walked into its back, and went after the two monsters.

Ojo looked up in the air in fear.
Guppy was flying on the shark.

The monsters grouped together, and they were afraid of the end.

Guppy chomped her teeth together, making the shark mimic her actions, and it ate the monsters.

***

All the children cheered.

"Go, Guppy, go!" Lavagirl cheered.

***

"Go! Yes!" Guppy cheered as she let the shark go. As all people should with wild animals.

"Not so fast." Ojo says as she drew three more more monsters.
This might be the end, but they will always keep fighting.

'Always and Forever'

A/N:I have a few plans for the next chapter

A/N:
I have a few plans for the next chapter. Hope you guys like it!