THE TRUTH AWAITS YOU

"Let's boogie."

"Come and say hello to your grandma! I will explain everything soon." The woman said.

"No way! Your grandmother's Anita Moreno?" Noodles asks.
"The trainer the Heroics?" Rewind says.
"She's a legend." Facemaker adds.
"No, you have to be dead to be a legend." McKenna remarks.
"Come here, you two." Anita says.
The sisters both hug their grandmother.
"Oh, mi amors. I'm alive and well, which is more I can say for my gazebo, hmm?" McKenna laughs.
"Sorry." A Capella says.

"We're in trouble, Grandma, and we need a place to hide." Missy says.
"To hide? You're gonna need to do more than that." Anita says. McKenna looks up at the sky.
"That thing is moving into position." She says.

"She's right. We only have two hours left. Won't be long until the takeover begins." Wheels says.
"Everybody get inside. Come, come. Come."

•••••

"Come on, people, how hard can it be to find a dozen untrained, unfocused children?" Ms. Granada asks. Her patience was dropping by the second.

"I've got something. It's weak. It seems to be some type of communicator. There's two of them. Belonging to these kids, patched into our system." A person at one of the computers say. He pulled up a picture of Missy and McKenna Moreno.

"Can we trace it?" The woman asked.

"Hold on." The man says. His computer doing its job, as he finds the location of the two children. "Got them." He says.

Time to take back.

•••••

McKenna, Missy, and their grandmother, sat on the bench in Anita's backyard.
"You're father always believed, that you would find each other again one day. Believe me, it was hard for him to see you to separated." She explained.
"Again?" McKenna asked.

"You both had met each other when you were 4. A year before your mother had passed. That was when your powers had appeared. As soon as you were able to fly, you loved it."

"But then my other power came." McKenna adds.

"You couldn't control it. Even a tiny little sound would affect you." She added.

"Then why were we separated?" Missy asks.

"You had broken your arm one day. McKenna was having a bad headache, and the fan from the ceiling, fell on your arm. But you don't remember that."