CODE PURPLE

'CODE PURPLE'

'CODE PURPLE'

Wildcard walked through the halls. His feet slamming on the floor with each step.

"Focus on super strength!" He told himself. He put his hands up and tried pulling the door open, but to no avail.
"Focus on teleportation." He out his hands to his head. He ran into a metal door as he ran, and fell down.

Probably is gonna get a bruise later.

A group of suited men walked over to his laying being, as Ms. Granada walked with them.
"Hmm... Nice try, kid. Take him to interrogation." The woman says.
Wildcard gasped as purple tentacles reached for him, and dragged him away.

***

"Okay, Wildcard, spill it. What's the big plan, hmm?" Ms. Granada asks as she walked into the room Wildcard was being held.

"Well, the plan was to get me close enough to you to turn you into the dumbest alien that ever existed."
Wildcard raised his hands at her.
"No way! My powers finally worked!" He cheered.

The guard behind her started laughing loudly at the kid's stupidity.
She turned her head to him.
"Keep laughing and I'll blast you right back to Ogima." She says.

She turned her head back to a smiling Wildcard.
"We have ways of getting the truth out of you you know." She says.

"That's be a first. Ha!" Wildcard snickers.

The guard started snickering. Holding in his powerful laugh, so that Ms. Granada's threat wouldn't become real.

***

"That was crazy. I didn't think my blasts were that strong. Did I mention I was terrified?" McKenna blabbered on as they reached the place for billions of aliens would soon be released onto Earth for the takeover.

"Yes. Dozens of times, McKenna. Just breathe. You did amazing. And you know what? You don't have to be afraid of this power anymore. You can use it for good." Missy says as they run hand in hand.

"Yeah. I guess I could."

The kids continue running down the aisle.
"We only have six minutes left!" Missy yells.

"Not a problem. Not a problem. All I have to do is reprogram the rocket's main contr-," Wheels starts, but was cut off by a red wall appearing in front of the purple pyramid that held Earth's doom.

"What is that?" Rewind asks.

"Maybe it's a..." Wheels pulls one of his objects out of his bag, and tried touching the red wall with it.
It dissolves in thin air in a second.
"A force field?" Wheels says.

"No, no, no, we were so close!" Missy says.

"But there's no one here but us." A Capella says.

"Who did this?" Noodles asks.