Chapter 1

It was a rather beautiful morning.  The sun leaked through the drapes of the oriel.  Catra woke to the birds humming a sweet tune and the harmonious sounds of wind chimes.  But most importantly she woke to her princess.  She peered over the covers to look her girlfriend peacefully snoring, her golden locks of hair glowing brighter than the sun.  Quietly and ever so carefully Catra shifted out from the bedsheets.  Once out from under the blanket she got a better  look at Adora.  Her hair was messy covering most of her cute face and her mouth hung open as she snored rhythmically.  Catra still thought she was the most gorgeous person to walk the planet of Etheria.  The feline inched closer to the blonde and brushed a few strands of hair out of her eyes.  Adora scrunched her nose and stirred.  Catra giggled at this.  'So cute,' she thought.  Adora's eyes fluttered open revealing their baby blue color.  Catra instanly got lost in her irises.     

"What're you staring at?"  Adora giggled.  The feline was still very much lost in love land as she continued to gaze lovingly at the beautiful woman beside her. 

"You're so perfect," Catra gushed.  "I'm the luckiest person alive to call you mine."

"I'd say we're both lucky," Adora cooed.  She snaked her arm around her girlfriend's waiste, pulling her close.     Catra complied sinking her face in Adora's chest, purring softly. 

"Ha ha," Adora chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Catra asked.

"You're purring," Adora answered.

"Yeah I do that dummy," Catra replied.

"It's so cute though," Adora exclaimed.

"Mmm... whatever," Catra mumbled.
"Just be lucky I'm too comfortable to do anything."  Adora smiled to herself.  Knowing that she was the only one who could make Catra purr or call her cute and still live to see the next day made her feel special.  Cara's purring became steadily louder and she wrapped her tail around Adora's leg.  The blonde's heart swelled and she smiled giddily. 

"I love you," Adora swooned.  The feline pulled her head out of the crook of Adora's neck and grinned widely, showing some of her fangs.  She leaned her forehead against Adora's, caressing her cheek.

"I love you too silly," Catra responded.  "I always have."  The feline brought her lips to Adora's who happily closed the gap between them.  Both women lost themselves in the kiss which soon turned into a heated makeout.  Catra bit Adora's bottom lip begging for entrance.  The blonde complied parting her lips slightly.
Both girls explored each others mouths, moaning heavily at each movement.  In desperate need of air they reluctantly pulled apart. 

"Wow," Adora sighed.

"You say that every time we kiss," Catra laughed.

"Yeah well you're kisses are magical," Adora said

"Pff sure they are," Catra snorted.

"I'm serious," Adora stated.

Catra sighed happily and shook her head.

"There's nothing magical about me," she whispered.  "You're the powerful one."  The feline looked away from the blonde. Adora frowned upon hearing this. 

"Look at me," Adora instructed.  Catra lifted her head exposing her tear brimmed eyes.  Adora in turn wiped those tears from her cheeks. 

"Listen, I am powerful, yes.  But you are the reason I am able to turn into She Ra.  You are my life's purpose.  Without you I am only half of a whole.  You complete me Catra."  The feline felt more tears coming, but this time she couldn't stop them.  Adora started crying as well. 

"So you see," Adora sniffled.  "You are my super power."  Neither Adora nor Catra could stop crying.  In an effort to compose eachother they entangled one another in a warm embrace.  Adora smiled upon hearing a muffled laugh come from her girlfriend. 

Silence filled the room in the nearest minutes.  Nothing accept their heavy breathing and sniffling could be heard.  That is until, just like every other morning at brightmoon a certain shiny and very giddy Queen teleported to their living quarters. 

"Guys!" Queen Glimmer shouted.

"Don't you ever knock!" Catra yelled, her voice muffled by Adora's chest. 

"I'm so sorry, but please beleive me it's urgent," Glimmer pleaded

"What is it Glimmer?" Adora interrogated, slightly concerned. 

"Well it appears people are attempting to storm the castle walls in search of a particular someone," Glimmer explained.

"Who could they possibly need this early in the morning?" Catra groaned.

"You," Glimmer replied coldly.