2| c.o.m.i.n.g o.v.e.r

Start from the beginning

I told them what happened in music class.

They seemed pretty concerned about it but also excited. I can get the concerned part but the excitement was just...

"Don't worry girl, you will be able to resist his charms." Said Sandy with a smirk. Wait, what?

Ah fuck me!

"What?" I asked her confused. I was not talking about his looks. I mean I don't even like his face. It's just so not my type. I like nice guys, with a cute face. Tyler is just... Matured? I don't know how to describe his face but he's not my type!

"Oh come on, everyone knows he is hot." Sandy with that evil smirk. Whoreny bitch!

"Hot or not, he's so not my type." I said crossing my arms, annoyed at her. How can she turn this into that?

"Guys, calm down." Amy said, noticing my sudden mood change.

"You're gonna be alright, girl. Be brave, kiddo. Well I have heard that he is a gentleman when it comes to girls." Amy said, with a wink. BITCH! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S ALSO A PART OF THIS!

"Oh, fuck off. I told you he's not my type." I repeated. Seriously, I can't picture him that way!

"Okay" Sandy said, with that smirk again. God now I hate that smirk.. I wanna punch her in the face and wipe it off.

The rest of the conversation was about random things. I was still a bit weirded out about Tyler. But I guess I have to believe in what Amy said. He might be a gentleman when he talks to girls. He better be.... But then I remembered how he talked to me that day in the parking lot. Oh, that jerk is certainly not a gentleman!

Oh man, what did I get myself into?

-After school-

I opened the front door and walked into th empty house. Cindy must've left after I went to school.

I walked upstairs to my room.

I took a pair of blue shorts and white tank top and changed into that.

I walked downstairs.

I opened the fridge and took out a can of soda and took a packet of chips from a shelf.

I went to the game room. I decided to watch 'The Hunger Games' since I'm a huge fan of action movies.

After that I decided to watch 'Lucy'. I heard it was an amazing movie. And I also love science fictions.

I don't know when but I fell asleep on the couch pretty soon.

Ding dong.

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. I fell asleep after the movie. Who was at the door?

I checked the time. It was 8:30PM. It's probably Tyler. I finally got up and went to the living room. I looked through the window and saw his motorcycle.

I opened the front door. There stood Tyler, looking arrogant as ever. I have to admit though, he was hot. But still not my type. I opened the door fully signaling him to come inside.

He walked inside without saying a word.

"Nice house" he commented, looking around.

"Thanks." I said. "Come on." I said as I walked upstairs to my room, with him on my trail.

I opened the door, revealing my not too girly room. My room is grey, and it have a lots of posters and pictures on the ceiling.

"Its not so girly as I thought it would be" Tyler said, looking around the room.

"Well, how did you imagined it?" I asked him as I grabbed my laptop from the bedside table and sat on the bed.

"Well...." He sat down on the bed. "I thought the color would be pink or purple."

Talk about sexism.

"Well I don't like the color pink. I like purple but black and grey is my thing." I said, not taking my eyes off the laptop.

He just sat there looking up at the photos on the ceiling.

There was an awkward silence. But I broke it. "So....." I started, scrolling down the screen. "Do you want to do a duet or-"

He interrupted me. "Whatever you want it to be."

I just rolled my eyes and continued scrolling.

"So you want the song to be old or new?" I asked him, not taking my eyes off the screen.

"I don't care." He simply stated. I was pretty annoyed at his attitude but I tried to ignore it.

"So-" I started again but he interrupted me. "I don't care about anything. Just pick anything you want." He said, emotionless and laid down on my bed.

"Look, I know you don't wanna do this. But singing means everything to me. Since you're my partner, you have to work with me. I can't do everything all by myself. So get your ass up and help me with this thing." I basically yelled at him. He was really pissing me off. Jerk.

His jaw was on the floor. He stared at me, wide eyed and slowly sat up. I showed no expression on my face and kept glaring at him even though I was laughing inside. I wish I could've​ taken a picture, It was just priceless.

He gabbed the laptop and started typing something while I kept pretended to glare at him.

He turned the laptop and there a big list of songs that we can sing together. I smiled at him. He just kept staring at me with his dark eyes. Well it wasn't dark it was brown. But sometimes its actually black..

Was he a werewolf or something?

Well, he's a creepy dude, it'd no surprise if he turns out to be an alien, anyway.

I scrolled down through some songs.

"I got it!" I yelled suddenly, causing him to jump slightly.

"And what did you get?" He rose an eyebrow.

"We can mix-up a few songs together and sing" I said. I just got the best idea ever!

"Pitch perfect." He muttered. Erm.. I suppose, it's not entirely my idea then...

Anyway, I hate his attitude.. it's getting on my nerves.

I quickly picked up my guitar and started to sing random songs, trying to find the perfect mix. He just stared at me. Creep.

"You sing really beautifully​." He said, after I was done. I felt my cheek turn a light shade of pink. Why blush! Why! I hate you! I frickin' hate you!

"Thank you." I mumbled. And I hate you too voice! It's his stare! He keeps staring at me like a creep, it's making me nervous.

And for the rest of the night we both sang. He left around early morning cause we was singing all night.

And let me tell you his voice is amazing. He can really sing. We talked about a lots of things. We had a lot of similarities. For once, Amy got something right. He wasn't that bad.

Is she starting to like Tyler? What do you think about that? Is it wrong or right? Anyway I hope you liked it! Bye!