"Well this sucks." She mumbles to herself. She sighs once more before opening a new tab on her laptop and searching up flights.

• <3 <3 <3 •

"Noooo." Laura complains. Her and Ryland were currently teamed up in an intense game of Pictionary. Apparently neither Ry or Laura can draw good. They're in last. Gordy is partnered up with Luke, they're currently tied for first with Chase and Sofia.

"Dude, we fucking suck." Ryland laughs out. He takes the picture Laura drew out of her hands and examines it closer, even though their time is up. "What even is this, Laura?" He asks, squinting his eyes. She crosses her arms across her chest and slumps back into the couch.

"It's a pirate." She mumbles. "Can't you tell from the stupid eye patch?" Some of her cast mates hold back a laugh. Gordy fails and snorts. Ryland holds the picture closer to his face.

"That's an eye patch? Laura, this shit does not look like an eye patch!" He exclaims. Alycia grabs it out of Ry's hand.

"I mean, I can kinda see it..." Alycia trails off. Then she turns it a bit. "It also kind of looks like some intense sex toy or something." Laura's eyes widen as everyone laughs.

"Holy shit, you're right! It kinda does!" Diego laughs out.

"I don't know what you all are in to, but that is not my taste." Chase waves it off. "Laura, are you a kinky girl? Is this your way of asking Ryland here to fuck?" Laura's face turns red at Chase's words. That only makes everybody laugh harder.

"Absolutely not." She says with a head shake. She can't help but laugh with everyone. If everyone knew Ross and Laura were together, Ryland would totally make a joke about how Ross wouldn't allow that and how pissed he'd be. "I am definitely not a kinky gal."

"Oh, come on. Everybody's a little kinky." Ryland says, gently shoving Laura. "You can't tell me you and that Thom guy ever did anything kinky?" Laura's eyebrows furrow.

"You know the name of my ex? Did you ever even meet him?" She asks him.

"Uhhh, I might have a couple of times. Do you not remember that you and my brother have been friends for a decade orrrr?" She rolls her eyes.

"I just didn't think you'd remember his name." She shrugs. "And to answer your question.... no, we didn't do kinky stuff." Ryland waves her off.

"You're no fun." The gang then gets into a somewhat detailed conversation about their kinky experiences, some of them joyful and some of them they absolutely hated. Diego mentioned a time he tried something new with one of his exes, said they actually broke up because of how kinky and awkward it was after. Laura sits back and listens, laughs every now and then, too, but all she keeps thinking about is having sex. With Ross.

Right now.

Not even kinky sex, just sex. She needs it. She needs him. Looking around the room, she takes in everybody's facial expressions before glances at Ryland's phone on the coffee table. She double taps his screen so she can see what time it was. It was getting close to midnight, which surprised Laura. She has an early call time (and Chase, they're shooting a "weekend getaway date" scene), usually she'd be asleep right now. Deciding that's a good enough reason to leave so she can go grab Ross and have some alone time, she pats her thighs and stands up.