Chapter one: Beck?

Jade came Beck's Camper seeing Beck locking lips with Tori. B-Beck? Jade said trying to hold back tears. JADE WAIT, IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! Beck screamed as he saw her. SHUT UP! Jade yelled as she went and slapped both of their faces. "Ow!" Tori yelled. I don't care Tori, scream in pain and Beck...I hate you. Jade snarled and she ran out crying. Jade went back home crying herself to sleep. Beck tried to text her but she blocked his number. Cat found out and texted Jade "Jadey, what is wrong?" Jade didn't bother to respond and went to sleep. The next day, Jade had school. But she didn't want to see Beck. Her Mom didn't seem to care and went off to work. Jade spent the whole day at home watching horror movies, but they didn't make her happy. Jade soon got an idea. "I'm leaving Hollywood arts and moving to Seattle" Why? Because she never wanted to see Beck's face again and she was almost 18. She stopped going to school for weeks and months until she was 18. She packed all her things and booked a ticket to Seattle. Her Father lived there so it's fine. Jade thought. She had enough money from the tennis club from school and she rented an apartment called "Bushwell" She thought her doorman was pretty annoying but she didn't mind. After all, she knew Robbie And SinJin. She moved next door to some people her age. "Ugh, I just won't talk to them" She thought. She heard their voices and they sounded familiar. "What are we gonna do for the next Icarly?" Said a random person. "I dunno, Maybe we look at funny bloopers." Said another. "Icarly? That internet show Tori watched? Great...just great." Jade said. Those people talking outside noticed Jade move in, so they decided to welcome her just to be nice. They knocked on her door.                                       Author's note: YALL, I know it took Carly like 8 years to come back from Italy but let's say it took 4 and it's the final year of Hollywood arts. Kk? Thanks for reading!