Chapter 1: Der Große Fuchs Awakens

(Originally released in February 21, 2021 and was Revamped in April 11, 2022)

(Rommel's head before Awakening)

???: Rise and Shine Rommel, Rise and shine.

Rommel open his eyes.

Rommel: ...What is this place? Where am I?

???: This is you of course, what of it?

Rommel: My what?

???: Yes.. This is you before you're even awake yet.

Rommel eyes still went blurring and try to brush it off with his hands.

Rommel: I don't understand a single word what your saying..

???: You don't have to listen of course, but is very important for you and everyone else.

Rommel was curious.

Rommel: By whom?

???: Yes, everyone I say.

Rommel: What do you mean by "everyone else"?

???: That does not matter, but as right now I'm nowhere from your place or your oceans.

Rommel: Then why am I here then?

???: That would be-

The light then shine through above them from the darkness.

???: It seems our time is quite short then I expect it to be. You'll have continue your journey from here on out.

The stranger walked away from Rommel; but he try to catch up with the stranger but was too weak to even stand up.

Rommel: Wait! There's something I want to ask you!

The Stranger did not listen a single word from Rommel.

???: Your existence will prove your worth Rommel, do not disappoint me; or anyone you care.

Rommel: No wait! I still-

???: See you around Rommel.

The light then consume them and leaves nothing else behind afterwards.

???: See you next time... Rommel Der Große Fuchs. Remember that.

(Few minutes after the separation from Bismarck)

(Prinz Eugen POV)

Prinz Eugen: Now where to go after this At this point I don't know if I should just head back to base or keep the mission going.

I'm still worry about Bismarck safety, but I know she can handle herself, but the mission can go badly even if she isn't around.

Prinz Eugen: Hmm, I made up my mind. I should just head back to base and hope I don't get in trouble for it.

I decided now and went straight towards where the Iron Blood Main base is at; But then suddenly I seen a bright Red beam appearing out of nowhere; and It was blinding me so I covered my eyes until it was gone.

Prinz Eugen: What the!? I can't see a thing.

The beam finally slow downs and disappears, but what was that just now?

Prinz Eugen: What was that? Should I just to check it?

I thought about it for bit, but knowing how much time I have it won't be enough, but I couldn't stop being curious and decide to go for it and check it out.

(A few seconds later)

After I reach to where the beam was last found, a Man appears?

Prinz Eugen: A Man? In the sea? What and how did he and ended up here.