"Leave me alone," Donghyuck rolled his eyes and went to pick up the chapstick before Somi put her foot on top of it.

"Knock it off," A voice came from behind her, making them both turn.

There was Renjun with Lucas trailing behind him.

Donghyuck could see Mark watching from up the hallway.

Somi made a look of disgust at 3 people surrounding her before kicking the chapstick and walking away.

"She's such a bitch," Renjun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Yeah..." Was all Donghyuck could say as he picked up his chapstick and watched Mark walk by without even a glance.

Tuesday night

Donghyuck was sitting on the couch and was watching a video for his science class on his laptop that he placed on the coffee table.

Mark walked in the room and plopped onto the couch and laid his head in Donghyucks lap.

"Mark don't.  I have to pay attention," Donghyuck whined at Mark.

"Can I have a kiss?" Mark looked up at Haechan, he looked all soft and tired.

"Im doing this right now-" Donghyuck tried to say.

"Just one and ill leave you alone," Mark gave him puppy dog eyes.

Donghyuck sighed before leaning down and giving Mark a peck on the lips. He gave him a few small pecks in a row before pulling back up and watching his video.

He saw Mark smile at him out of the corner of his eye.

"I'll be quiet," Mark whispered as he pulled Donghyucks hand to lay in his hair.

Donghyuck running his fingers subconsciously through Mark's hair and didn't even notice the boy fell asleep on his lap.

Thursday afternoon

Donghyuck was irritated again because Mark had ignored him all day yesterday but gave him full attention once they got home.

Mark had forgotten his lunch that Donghyuck had packed for him and he had texted Donghyuck to bring it to him. 

Me:
Hey where are you?

Watermelon 🍉:
You can just leave it in your classroom and ill go get it.

Donghyuck shook his head and waited for Mark to come to the classroom.

He heard the door slide open and more then just Mark came into the room. A whole scary squad walked in with him.

"Uh...here's your lunch," Donghyuck extended his arms out with the lunch box in his hands, feeling very awkward with all the eyes on him.

One of his friends gave a loud laugh. "Sorry man but Mark doesn't want your free handouts. Do ya Mark?"

The guy patted Mark on the back, expecting Mark to spit in his face or something.

Donghyuck and Mark stared at each other before Mark stepped forward and smacked the lunchbox out of Donghyucks hands. It landed on the floor with a thud and made the rest of his friends.

"Yeah definitely not," Mark laughed before motioning them out the door.

Mark gave him apologetic eyes before leaving.

Thursday night
Donghyuck locked himself in his room and ignored him.

Friday

Donghyuck trudged his way to one of his last classes of the day.

The day seemed to be going slower and was much harder than usual because all he could think about was what Mark was trying to pull with him.

As much as he liked Mark, he didnt like the two sidedness that Mark was pulling.

He almost died when a hand reached out dragged him into the janitors closet.

"Hey. "

Mark was standing there with a sheepish smile on his face as he held both of Donghyuck's wrists softly.

"Do you need something?I have to get to class," Donghyuck raised a brow and Mark furrowed his own as he rubbed circles on Donghyucks wrist bones.

"Are you mad at me or something?" Marks voice was quiet as he spoke. "I didn't see you all night last night."

"Look," Donghyuck pulled his hands away from Mark. "I don't know whats going on but why are you acting so two faced."

"Hyuck...I dont have a choice," Mark sighed as he tilted his head at Donghyuck.

Donghyuck scoffed and crossed his arms across his chest when Mark tried to reach for his hands again.

"What a load of shit," Donghyuck sassed at him. "You said you liked me Mark. Thats supposed to be simple and that's supposed to mean you act decently to me just like I am to you-"

"We aren't dating," Mark rolled his eyes but instantly regretted it when hurt flashed in Donghyucks eyes. "No- i mean- I just thought you would understand-"

"You're right. I don't understand," Donghyuck turned to the door. "Because I'm nothing and i never will be. Right Mark? You remember saying that right? Because I sure do....I'll see you at home."

He left Mark standing there with frustration as he pulled on his hair.

Friday Night

Donghyuck storm home and immediately went to his bedroom.

He had avoided the living room and kitchen per Jeno's request, something about Jaemin, and being the Nomin shipper he was respected that space for them tonight.

He did not want to see Mark when he got home. He just knows the boy is gonna try to pull something with him.

Donghyucks night felt like it got worse when his phone wrang. A number that made his blood boil with negative emotions.

Donghyuck snapped.

He was going to finish this shit tonight and finally be rid of it.

He walked out of the house to his nearest bank in just a purple t-shirt and his white silk pajama shorts.

He was fucking done.