" Let me pleasure you " he whispered .

I bit my bottom lip and lifted myself a little so he can take it off , when he did he took it to his face and sniffed closing his eyes , what is that ! Isn't this gross ?!

He moaned and opened his eyes as i blushed when he went and palmed his croach . I widened my eyes when i saw him harden again and he smirked .

He throw it on the floor next to the rest of our clothes and put both his hands on my thighs as he rubbed up and down .

He lifted both my legs in the air as he brought my right foot to his mouth , he closed his eyes as he licked it and sucked on my toes . I moaned loudly when he did that .

He went to the other one and did the same , He started to trail kisses inside until the inside of my thighs .

I let out a moan when​ he neared my pûssy , he spread my legs and lifted them near my chest .

He looked at me and bit his lip before he lower his head and i can feel myself dripping . I gasped when he kissed my pûssy .

Oh my God ! I can't believe that this is really happening . I can't believe that I'm giving my virginity to my brother , and what frightens me that i'm not regretting it and i'm excited for what's going to happen .

I actually don't know what happens because I'm not from those girls who watches porn or something , I only knew about jerking someone when Chris showed me how .

Josh opened my folds slowly and painfully as he started to kitten-lick me , I lifted myself resting on my elbows as my mouth formed in " O " shape .

" You taste so fucking good " He moaned .

I moaned loudly and fell back on the bed , His skillful tongue doing magic to me .

He flicked his tongue over my clit and i gasped when he started to suck on it .

" You like that ?" he mumbled against me .

" Yes yes , Oh God yes !! " I moaned .

I felt his finger teasing my entrance then he inserted it and my eyes closed in pleasure , I brought my hand to his head and pushed his face closer to my core .

He started to move his finger in and out slowly and it was like he's torturing me , he slowly inserted another finger.

He thrusted them in and out while licking and sucking on my clit and went faster every time .

I started to feel a new feeling , like a knot built in my stomach which made me want to let something out .

I kept moaning as he went faster and faster adding presure by his tongue on my clit , and i felt like i was on cloud nine and wanted to release .

" Fûck Uhh , Josh . I'm gonna .. " I didn't know how to say it .

" Cum babe . Let it out " He said .

I cried in plesure " OH GOD , JOSH !! " as i released .

He stopped thrusting his fingers and took them out of me , He brought them to his mouth and sucked on them and licked them clean of my cum .

I was blushing so hard when he came on top of me again and brought his lips to mine as i tasted myself on his lips .

I wrapped my arms around his neck depening the kiss , Why don't i feel ashamed of what i'm doing ? I know it's wrong but it feels so right .

He pulled away and stood , he started to take of his briefs as he stood fully naked in front of me .

Damn ! He's so freaking hot with his muscles and his tattoos and the ring in his left nipple . Oh God ! I'm going to burn in hell for sure .

" Like what you see ?" he asked smirking and i nodded smiling shyly .

" I'm all yours babe " he said as he crawled to me again .

I felt his tip on my entrance and my heart raced " Wait " I said quickly and he frowned " What's wrong sweetie ?!" he asked confused .

I blushed " Is it gonna hurt ?!" I whispered shyly .

" A little bit in first , but don't worry babe ." He said softly as he stroked my cheek and i nodded .

He rubbed his dîck on my entrance as he started to push slowly . I winced and he stopped , He waited until I adjusted his size then pushed again until he was fully inside me .

I let out a cry then i knew that i lost my virginity .

Josh was panting and i knew that he was trying to calm himself and being careful not to hurt me .

He started to move slowly and tears rolled down my cheeks , but Josh leaned and kissed them away .

" Shhh ... It's okay , It's okay " He cooed softly .

I relaxed a bit and suddenly the pain was replaced with the pleasure , I started to moan as he started going a little faster while kissing my neck .

I wrapped my legs around him trying to get him closer ; to get all of him . He started to moan.

" Oh baby ... You're so tight ! "

" God .. I love you baby "

" Ugh .. Take me , I know you can take me !! "

With that , he went fast and deep with each thrust . He lifted himself and throw his head back in pleasure . Our bodies were one .

" Oooh Josh !!! " I was moaning so loud too .

He reached my pûssy with his hand and started to rub circles onto my clit , I was getting close with each thrust .

He was hitting that spot every time he thrust into me and I started to feel the familier knot in my stomach .

" Fuck !! .. Oh baby . I'm so close !!! " He moaned as he went faster and deeper while rubbing my clît harshly .

I couldn't take it anymore as i felt myself tighten my walls around his dîck .

" OH GOD !!!! " I screamed as my body started to shake when i reached my orgasm . Josh released into me as i felt his warm cum iside me , he leaned and kissed me on the lips as he pulled out of me with " Happy birthday baby " .

He laid beside me as he brought my body to his , he nuzzeled his face into my neck as i closed my eyes , how come that i don't regret anything ?! But it doesn't matter anymore .

" I Love you " He whispered panting , My breath was heavy .

Josh pulled the cover above us as he wrapped his arm around my waist , pressing my back to his chest , what am i suppos to tell him . I mean i love him too but i still don't know if they were right or wrong .

" Say it back , Inna . Say that you love me too , tell me that you can't live without me just like i can't without you . Tell me that you will give up on the world for me ; to be with me . Tell me that you will marry me and we will have kids look like you ; beautiful like their mom . Just say it then if you want our mother to be with you , I will get her here for you but please Inna , please baby , Say that you love me too " He whispered in my ear .

I can't believe it ! Maybe i agreed to give him my virginity but marry him ?! Is that even possible ? But he will allow our mother to come and i can see her and maybe we can convince him to get help . Damn ! They will arrest him for the crims he'd done , I can't allow that , I can't allow them to arrest him then i wont be able to see him or be with him . I just can't , he's my life , he's my brother ; the one who always cared for me and loved me . I can't let them take him from me , Ever .

" I Love You Too " I whispered .