They took a sit at the only chairs that were available and Delilah told the old man in the driver seat were they are going.

"You could be at least a bit kinder to the man outside, he was only trying to help you" said Delilah in a scolding tone giving him a slight glare.

"Just because I'm kind to you doesn't mean I'm gonna be kind to everyone else too. You gave me a reason to be kind to you, he did not" he said and went back to playing with his rings. His face lacked of emotion, not even anger was displayed.

"He tried to help you, that is a reason for you to be kind to him" she said sternly and glared at the tall Slytherin.

"No it's not" he said stubbornly and turned his head away from Delilah, crossing his hands over his chest.

"You are being childish Regulus" said Delilah and shook her head at his antics, not entirely surprised.

"Next stop, Grant Hotel Laricis!" said the head that was hanging from the mirror between the drivers and the passengers seats.

"Get up, that's our stop" said Delilah getting up and putting on her coat before grabbing her suitcases and walking towards the exit door of the bus, knowing that Regulus was behind her.

The bus came to a stop and the door opened "Thank you for your service" said Delilah to the old man that greeted them at the start and he gave her a small smile nodding his head.

Regulus gave a nod too knowing that the brunette was looking at him expectantly. The old man smirked before looking at Delilah then at Regulus and after throwing a smile at young boy, he walked
away muttering about 'young love'.

The two teenagers walked inside the hotel and made their way towards the reception.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" greeted the young woman behind the desk.

"I have booked a room under then name of Potter for two nights" said Delilah and the lady opened a black leather book, looking down at the names written at the book.

"Yeah, here it is, room 266. You will go up the stairs, on the third floor, sixth room on the right" she said giving them the exact directions and handing them a silver key.

"Thank you ma'am" answered politely Delilah and dragged Regulus to the stairs. They walkwd up three floors and took the turn on the left like the woman downstairs had told them.

They read the signs with the numbers on the door and they eventually found the room they were looking for.Delilah put the key in the keyhole and turned the key right unlocking the door.

The room was larger than Regulus expected it to be with two large windows brighting up the room,two double beds with white sheets and big red pillows and a big bathroom with everything they could possibly need, toothbrushes, toothpaste and towels.

"Leave your suitcases in from of your bed and lets go downstairs to eat" Delilah said and left her things in front of her bed.

They sat at a table close to a small window and a waitress came to take their orders.

"I'll have a steak with fries and the lady here will have..."said Regulus and waited for Delilah to tell her order.

"Chicken with spaghetti"

"They'll be here in a few minutes" said the waitress and walked towards the kitchens.

A painful silence followed and Delilah started playing with her napkin while Regulus watched her.

"Look, I'm sorry for my behaviour back on the bus, I was rude to him" he said plainly.

"I know you don't mean this apology Regulus" said Delilah and looked at him disappointedly.

"Look, I'm trying okey?!"he said frustratedly.
"The whole 'try to be a better person' is something new to me"

"I know but we agreed that you will at least try" she said referring to the many conversations they had at the Astronomy Tower.

"Okey okey, I'll try harder from now on, I promise" he said and looked at her with a small smile. She nodded and the waitress came back with their food.

"Here you go, I hope you enjoy your dinner" she said and went to another table.

"Now can we go back to the way we were?" he asked not wanting to spend a whole weekend in awkward silence.

"Of course"

They spent the dinner talking about anything and everything, from how awful school is to how the people in the restaurant would dress better if they wore something different.

The restaurant closed at nine though and they had to retreat to their room. Delilah took the left bed and Regulus the right.

After she did her night routine and put on he pyjamas, she laid in her bed and tucked herself under the covers.

"Are you not going to bed?" She asked Regulus who had changed from his clothes into a black t-shirt and some black sweatpants(they didn't have sweatpants then but I don't care, he would look hot in sweatpants) and was sitting in the armchair near the window looking outside.

"I'll go later"

"Okey, Goodnight Black"

"Goodnight Potter, don't dream of me" he said and smirked.

"I wouldn't dream of it" she laughed at her own joke and went to sleep.

Regulus too had a smile on his face and watched her until her breath become even before turning his gaze back to the city and leaned his head on the window.

Silence and peace were now his friends.

___________________________________
Hey!

That's the chapter for today!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

I hope you have an amazing day💛