Chapter 12

You wake up to hisoka making waffles as you don't feel hungry, you get up and go into the closet to find something to wear but all your clothes are dirty so you decide to go wash them.

"Hisoka I'll be back in a bit I'm gonna go wash some clothes!!" You said

You grab a basket and a pile of clothes and shove it in the basket as you walk out of the room. You go to the 202 floor the laundry floor and put your laundry in a washer, you wait there until there done and then shove them into the dryer as you sense someone coming, you pull out your phone to seem distracted so they didn't talk to you.

You side eye them and see that it's the wheelchair dude with sadaso but you just ignore it until the dryer beeps and it did a couple minutes later, you take the laundry out and put it in the basket as you see sadaso and the wheelchair dude blocking the door way.

"Tch.. move" you said.

"No not until you apologize for what you did to our friend" the wheelchair dude said

"No I'll fight my way out if I have to" you said

"Try to then" sadaso said

The wheelchair dude takes out his wips as he flings them towards you but you catch them so he activated his electricity but it doesn't bother you.

"This doesn't bother me you know I'm used to this it just irritates me sometimes" you said

You fling him up in the air out of the wheel chair threw a couple floors as he lands on the 5th floor as you let go of the wips and glare at sadaso as he moves out of the way.

You pick up the basket and go to elevator and press the button 200 as you go down to hisokas room and put the clothes in the closet as you find a brand new outfit so you put it on making you look like this

You walk out and see hisoka on the phone, you hear your phone start to ring so you go and awnser it seeing it's kurapika.

"Hey kurapika you need something?" I ask

"Yes meet me at York new tonight" he said

"Uh okay I'm at heavens arena so it's gonna take a little while" I said

"Fine with me"

I hung up and start packing up my things and tell hisoka I'm going to yorknew and that I will meet him there, I call one of my butlers to pick me up as I see one coming down, I tell him to go to York new as he drives there.

A couple hours later we get there he drops me off at a hotel and go to my room, I see kurapika already there.

"Hey kurapika you needed me?" I ask

"To defeat the phantom troupe Yea" he said

Is he crazy?! My best friend Chrollo is the leader..