Chapter 9 end of the hunter exam

You look at hisoka in disbelief as he said it. You then stay silent as he looks at you in worry.

"Hisoka... I'm in love with you too" you said.

He then pulls you closer as he kisses your cheek.

"So are we offical~?" He asked

"Yea!!" You said excitedly

You then get up and he also gets up as you guys walk to the ship and show them your badges, they let you and hisoka on the boat leading you to an aircraft. As you got on you guys shared the same room. As you guys start laying down hisoka comes up behind you and starts hugging you and says.

"Y/n.. I love you" in a sweet voice

You thought this isn't the hisoka you have known threw out the hunter exam it's a different one, a different side of him. The caring loving hisoka instead of the pervy murderous hisoka..

"I-I love you too hisoka.." you said

You then turn around and face him and kiss him on the lips as he kisses back.

"I'm gonna go take a shower now you stay here" you said as you got up.

You walked to the shower and observe the room as you see blood on the sink but you didn't think anything of it, you turn on the shower and start to undress as you brush your hair and hop in the shower. You stand there for a good 10 minutes soaking up the hot water. You then shampoo and condition your hair and wash your body.

You then turn off the shower and hop out and put a towel around your body and your hair, you walk out and see hisoka staring at you as you grab your bag but before you could he grabs it and says.

"Your gonna have to come get it~" he said holding it up in the air.

"Hisoka!!! I need my ba-" you said as you see him pouring everything out.

"Tampons?~" he said confused.

"What I'm on my period!!" You said embarrassed picking up a pair a clothes and a tampon.

You then run to the bathroom and start changing into this

You walk out and let your bangs cover your eyes as hisoka stares at you licking his lips

"Well I have to go and find gon and Killua bye!!" You said walking out the door.

But before you got your whole body out of the door way hisoka grabs your wrist pulling you back in making you fall into him.

"Hisoka!! What the hell!!" You said getting up

"Mmm sorry darling I just wanna spend more time with you~" he said grabbing your waist
Kissing you

You both break away from the kiss and start saying "we will spend much more time together once we pass okay?"
You said trying to get out of his grasp.