Chapter 11 The fight

"Begin!!" The reff said

You let your aura flow out as sadaso tries grabbing you with his invisible arm but you dodge it, you appear behind him and flick him making him trip and fall.

"That was a knock down for y/n 2 points!!" The reff said

Sadaso suddenly got up and charged after you but you see his shadow and connect yours with his (yes I stole this from naruto)

"Y/n what are you doing?! How are you controlling me?!"

"I'm controlling you with my shadow since I can do that"

You then pull him closer to you and slap him in the face knocking him down again.

"Another knock down 2 points to y/n!!" The ref said

"Damn your just to easy man" you said

"What do you mean?" Sadaso said

You walk up to him as he gets up and kick him down giving you another point, once he got up you punched him knocking him down again giving you 3 points.

(I think I'm at 8? Sorry I'm bad at math)

You take control of his shadow again and make him stand up, and fling him to the wall knocking him out.

"Tch.. weakling" you mumbled.

"He isn't waking up so y/n wins by knockout!!"

Everyone starts cheering for you as you walk off seeing everyone crowd around you, you try and get three but you can't until hisoka comes by as everyone backs away.

"Mmm~ that was marvelous darling~ let's go back to the room~" hisoka said

Hisoka puts his arm around your shoulder as you snuggle up against him while walking, you get to his room as he opens the door letting you in first, you go into the closet and pick an outfit to lay in bed in.

You change into one of hisokas tshirts and put on some Nike pro shorts as hisoka stared at you changing.

"Pervert!!" You said

Hisoka just chuckled and walked away as you come out of the closet and lay into bed and fall asleep to take a nap.

•hisoka POV•

After I watched y/n changed I saw her crawl into bed and fall asleep.

Damn she gets tired just from fighting?

I heard a knock on the door and saw it was a chipotle worker.

"Uh I don't think i ordered anything~" I said to him

"Oh I know I'm just a friend of y/n and I didn't want to miss the fight!!" He said

"Mmm.. she already won and is now asleep on the bed~" you said

"Oh okay and who are you?" He asked me

"Oh me?~ I'm hisoka~ y/ns lover~" I said

"O-oh.. I'll go now Uh bye.." he said

Ugh I didn't get a good vibe from him.. like he wants to hurt y/n... he also likes her I mean I don't blame him y/n is.. different from other girls~

I walk out and head to the store to buy some stuff for y/n, I then saw my ex Victoria at the place I was shopping a

Is that Victoria? Oh shit she is obsessed with me I can't let her see me. Shit- to late-

"Hey hisoka!!!! Long time no see!!!!" She said

"Uh~ I have to go darling see you around"I said

I go to the cash register as the man scans everything,I take the bags and give him a 50$ bill "keep the change~" I said

I rush to my car and see Victoria chasing me, I put everything in the trunk and walk to the drivers seat and see Victoria behind me, I turn on the car and zoom away to heavens arena.

Once I get there I take the bags and head in to the elevators and go to floor 200 and go to my room, I put everything in cabinets and in the refrigerator, I then sense Killua and gons aura.

"Mmm~ my unripe fruits have finally made it~!!"

I walk out and see them there walking down the hallway.

"Not so fast~" I said

"Huh?!  What do you want hisoka!!" Killua yelled

"To tell you guys aren't ready for this floor~"

"What do you mean you clown y/n taught us nen!!" Killua yelled again.

"No not exactly~ she just let your aura flow out making it easier for you to learn nen" I said

They then started walking towards me as I let out my hand and let my en flow out making them stop in there place and try moving foward until I heard a man from behind.

"He is right your not ready you still need to learn." The man said

"Mr wing?!" Gon said

I stopped my en and listened in.

"He is correct" the man said

"Not by a long shot though my fruit~" I said

I let my en flow out again shooing them away as I walk back to my room.

•y/n POV•

You woke up to hisoka out of the room so you took this as a chance to do something, so you head to the bathroom and take out a pair of hair cutting scissors you hid in the cabinet behind the mirror, you open them wide and slice a cut into your wrist not that close to your hand, you did it again until you saw the first one bleeding so you get some toilet paper and put it over the cut until it stopped bleeding as you did the same with your other cuts.

Once it stopped bleeding you put the toilet paper in the toilet and flush it down leaving no evidence as you clean off the blood on the blade by licking it and putting it back inside the cabinet.

You walk out the bathroom to hisoka watching tv on the bed as you go to the closet and put on a hoodie to cover up the cuts, you then walk out and see hisoka on your phone.

"Y/n.."

"Yea hisoka?" You said crawling onto the bed"

"Who is this?" He asked shoving the phone into your face.

You back away to get a better look at the name and see it's the chipotle worker.

"Oh it's the chipotle worker he gave me his number and we became friends" you said

"Well he came by earlier and I didn't get a good vibe from him.. almost like he wanted to hurt your or something.."  hisoka said

You take my phone back and put it next to me as You crawl on top of him and curl up into a ball as he hugs you as you fall asleep again..

Happy birthday to me...🥳🥳🥳