"You knew Y/N I could have taken him down by myself!" He said dusting off his clothes.

After a lot of questioning, threats and torturing, you broke a few of his bones you and Joseph hopped on your motorcycle as Joseph decided to speak up.

"When Speedwagon's body disappeared I had my hopes but it looks like he is alright. That is great news, Granny Erina will be so happy."

"Yes, however who knows what the German army had been doing to him." You replied grimly flooring the gas pedal as the both of you took off leaving Donobang in the desert tied to a cactus not caring at all. "Joseph we will rescue him and I might have the perfect plan..." You smirked as shivers ran down his spine.

"Oh really? I do not like the face you are making Y/N." He panicked a bit behind you sweating.

"I am sure you will love it, firstly it was more of a prank idea but it might be actually useful, man I am a lucky woman!!" You snickered diabolically.

Meanwhile:

"Major von Stroheim the pillar is cracking!" One of the scientists informed. "It has gorged on the blood of five prisoners. We still do not know the full extent of its power. Feeding it too much may be dangerous"

"How exactly is it feeding on the prisoner's blood?" Stroheim inquired. "Never mind! Do not tell me! I can imagine!" He cut himself off. "Speedwagon~" He addressed the shivering elder hugging him from behind mockingly since for practical reasons Speedwagon was put into a wheelchair still restrained. "What are you so afraid of? You are acting so strange...." HE teased him.

"No not get too cozy!! Pompous prick!!" Speedwagon screamed on the top of his lungs.

"Listen: The laboratory is built like a bomb shelter. It is made with fifty centimeter thick steel plates and is equipped with flamethrowers, machine guns and timed explosives. Ever see a child at the zoo afraid of a caged animal? Of course not!!" Stroheim said seriously. "He is nothing more than some decrypt old caveman!"

Suddenly blood gushed out of the pillar catching everybody's attention.

"Something is spurting out!" One stated the obvious. "It is blood! The blood it absorbed is pouring out! We cannot see a thing!"

"Use the sprinkler system!" Another suggested so they did exactly that. But then the man moved apart from the pillar falling forward to the ground as everyone watched in shock, some in fear other in amazement.

"His stone-like skin had transformed! He is flush with color! He is alive. He looks human!" The scientists observed in disbelief, they had never encountered something quite like this. 

The pillar man had a sharp jawline, refined muscles and long wavy redish hair, he even had blue painting underneath his left eye. In this moment Stroheim burst out laughing:

"He needs a name. Pillar Man is a bit clumsy. As his godfather I Stroheim shall give you a name. Let's see...How about I name you after the hot winds of Mexico? Santviento!!"

"He is trying to stand! Stand up for us." Stroheim shouted. "Show me what you are made of Santviento!!"

However Santviento slipped on the water on the ground landing face first, before sniffing the air and standing up again, this time successfully, he started to stretch. Stroheim could not help but laughing:"Look at that! Our Santviento is a regular barrel of laugh, isn't he? The ultimate being? Ultimate?? Behold Speedwagon! He is sniffing around like a caveman! Not very bright is he?" Stroheim exclaimed as Speedwagon was trembling in fear.