Part 13

A/N; UM IGNORE THAT I ACCIDENTALLY PUT TOMMY AS A BLONDE LAST PART, EVEN THO HES ACTUALLY A BURNET IN THSI STORY

The two stood there holding onto each other for a long time, both faces painted red, with dried up tears, swollen eyes. One lost. One relieved.

"Alex, what the hell is going on?!" That moment was interrupted by the voice of a musician, his curly hair bounced as he sprinted to the four. The two let go of each other, Alex turning around to face Wilbur.

"W-who is he?" The blued eyed one asked bewildered at most, the twenty six year old wasn't recognizable but at the same time he was a tiny bit familiar. Just how Deo was to Tommy.

Wilbur stopped and froze at the sight of the six foot three burnet in front of him, he was wearing black hoodie and a blue and tan flannel over it, he furrowed his eyebrows, then tilted his head like a confused puppy he despised how familiar the younger was.

Tomas outfit

"T-Tommy?" The tallest one said, finally recognizing the poor boy. He didn't expect the younger to hide more behind Alex, crouching down a little. He frowned at the noticeable unfamiliarity that icy blue orbs gave off.

"Who the h-hell is Tommy?!" He whispered yelled, big Q looked at him and gave him a week smile.

"You are. Your name is Tommy." The younger nodded, while Wilbur had a melancholy expression realizing that who was once his younger brother had amnesia. "This is Wilbur."

"Hey Wilbur, I'm Tommy." The musician heart dropped a thousand feet below sea level. He thought back to the songs he's made about the young boy just leaving him, everyone. Not a single time did he think they would reunite like this.

"Hey Tommy." He smiled sadly, uncomfortably fiddling with the hem of his navy blue sweatshirt.

They found each other

No no they need to be separated.

Both the twenty two year old and the eighteen flung their head up, concussed at where the voice came from.

"Wait you hear it to?" Alex said amazed and also relieved, maybe I'm not insane.

The younger nodded awkwardly grinning as the others looked at them bizarrely, What the fuck is going on? Was the common thought, Deo gave a wave at Wilbur, knowing they haven't spoke for awhile.

Until everything was interrupted.

"THERE YOU ARE BOY!! I TOLD YOU I WOULD BE COMING!"

Sorry this part is very bad..