Part 6

The twenty year old, opened his eyes he scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. He was in someone else's room, he then looked to his right and his eyes widen. That's Tommy's setup. He thought.

He walked over to the door, trying to avoid any glass shards. He put his hand on the door knob, and took a deep breathe, it made no sense to him how he is in Tommy's room.

There was a short hallway to what looked like the kitchen and living room, "Tommy!!" He yelled, slowly walking down the hallway. He didn't want to admit but he was scared the last time he had a dream related to the blonde ecstatic boy, Tommy got shot and all of his friends disintegrated in front of him.

As he walked down the hallway, there were beer bottles everywhere, some blood here and there. The lafd beanie wearing boy wondered who's hell was this?

When he finally got to the kitchen, he gasped. The familiar redhead was putting a gun to Tommy's head, but they were frozen in place. He noticed he had really bad eye bags, dark bruises here and there, lastly his roots were growing back. Of course Alex's first instinct was to run over, try to pull his best friend away.

The shortest one, shook his head in distress, he put his hands on his head. Is my brain really so messed up I have dreams about my friends being pistol-whipped. He thought.

"Alex?" He heard the familiar voice say, his head immediately shot up and made direct eye contact with him. "H-how is this possible, I was just there. I wasn't sleeping." Quackity's eye brows went up into surprised.

"I was talking to Wilbur then suddenly I was in your room." They both looked at each other in bewilderment.

"Your real?!" They both said in unison, "that's impossible, no your a figment of my imagination." The sixteen year old exclaimed.

"I thought the same thing." He then looked at the red head and back at the blonde, "wait if your real, you just said that you- Tommy what hell?! You live like this?!"

"Well since apparently we live in each other's minds rent free, I might have to be honest with you." He sighed, "Meet Allan, my foster father."

"I didn't know your a foster kid?" Tommy gave him a half smile.

"No one does." He then continued, "I pissed him off, and now apparently my sentence is death because to him I'm a murder."

"B-but your not right?" The blonde realized the slight fear in his friends voice.

"I don't know, I'm the reason my parents are dead though. I'm the reason they drowned. I'm the reason they drove off the cliff."

"Tommy, I don't know why I'm here? But I want to help you."

"How?"

"I don't know, but I will tell you. If you do become a murder because you killed that bitch, I won't tell anyone. I would be happy your alive." The blonde smiled, and mouthed a thank you.

"When I was thirteen, and his wife was still alive, we trained everyday, like fighting. I was really good at it, I could use that." The older smirked.

"You need to wake up." He put a hand on the former burnets shoulder, and nodded.

"How?"

"Let's just close our eyes and see if that works? Call me when you get out." They both relaxed and closed there eyes.

"Alex?!" He looked around frantically, he was in a different kitchen, there was no Allan and Tommy. How was that even possible? Why are him and Tommy having shared dreams?

"Alex calmed down, what's going on?!" He heard the musician panic, Big Q looked up at the curly haired burnet and he soften up, seeing one of his friends.

"N-nothing, where's my phone?" Wilbur gave him a weird look, but he pointed to the counter. 'Cmon idigit.' He muttered under his breath waiting for it start ringing.

"Okay, what's going on Quackity? You zone out for like five seconds then you come back all weird." His eyes widened in shock.

"I was only gone for five seconds?" He nodded, his face growing more concerned, but decided not to push him to talking about it.

"Have you heard from Tommy lately?" Out of all things he could've of asked me?

"No, I haven't. Why is he okay?" He lied through his teeth, he felt guilty. He wanted to tell the boys older brother about everything, especially the fact that he has no clue if he's going to be alive for that much longer.

"I don't know, he hasn't answered any of my calls."

Time skipppp

Alex eyes watered as he stared at the phone, it was now twelve hours later and Tommyinnit still hasn't called him back, he didn't even notice that tears were running down his face.

"Holy shit, Alex are you ok?" George asked, running to sit next to him.

"I- I don't know." He choked up, reality was setting in, the chance of Tommy being gone was rising.

"What happened?" You can't tell him. He would think your insane. Your sharing dreams with one of your guys friends, he would tell you that your psychotic. He breathed in and then out.

"I can't tell you, yet." He looked at the bed, and a idea slid into his brain. "I need to go to bed." The burnet nodded, and gave him a reassuring smile. And left.

Alex eyes opened, to just darkness. "Tommy?!" His voice was hoarse even in the dream, he then saw a grave stone, it looked fresh. He tilted his head to read it, his heart dropped, he dropped to his knees.

Here lies Thomas Simons.
April 2004- January 2020
He will always be remembered.

Where are my feelings?