Second

-What? No way I'll let you eat it! 

They were in the kitchen, Jay was showing some recipe video he somehow found so interesting. Jungwon wasn't paying much attention to it, but rather to the way Jay's smile got bigger when he asked if he could eat the chocolate he kept on the fridge.

-It's for emergencies! 

-But I'm hungry! It's not my fault your recipe video had so much chocolate in it.

Jugwon had this special way of showing grumpiness. He would firstly, cross his arms and pout his lips, adding a (almost exaggerated) annoyed tone to his voice. Secondly, he would do it on purpose, watching the way Jay would soften up and do everything he wanted everytime.

And his smile would accompany it, to.

-Okay, whatever -rolling his eyes, Jay walked to the fridge and pretended to ignore the small jumps of happiness Jungwon gave in the chair.- But only with one condition.

-What? -He stopped, noticing Jay was facing him again.

-You will own me three favors until the end of this week. -he brought the chocolate to the table, Jungwon paying attention to him before anything else.- If you disobey me, I'll be grumpy for the rest of the year.

-Jay hyung, this is too much for a chocolate - he giggled, raising an eyebrow to how specific those conditions were.- If you just give it to me, I'll be nice to you. A nice young brother.

He proceeded to make bunny-like gestures, ones you'd only see in zootopia. Jay thought it was cute, but not enough.

-Okay, if you don't want it, I'll just hide the chocolate instead... -he sighed, already turning around with the candy in his pocket. But before his second step, Jungwon's hands were already in his sleeve, holding it tight. The bunny-like actions replaced by a regretful smile.

-Wait, I'll do it -he didn't notice now, but those words would most probably have bad consequences.- But what kind of favors, may I know? 

He regretted asking when Jay came closer. The same smirk in his lips as when he'd whisper that song to him. The moment when he leaned in the balcony, as if stopping Jungwon from leaving, only lasted a few seconds, but was enough for Jungwon's heart to beat faster. He could swear Jay would do something more than a joke this time, something more than just getting closer. 

-Nothing that will burden you, I swear. -But when Jay smiled like he would to any other of his team members and put the chocolate in his hands, Jungwon knew it was nothing else.- Don't break the promise, though. I'll be mad if you do.

When he walked off the kitchen saying something about being tired, Jungwon knew he was just imagining things. That was just Jay's way of playing, and he felt ashamed to even think it could mean something else.

He shook his head, must be tired. He looked the candy in his hands and wish for his heart to stop beating so fast, and for his brain to stop thinking.

He didn't want all of that to be one more of his worries. But the way Jay made him feel didn't help at all.

.
Hey guys! I intend to update this story every three days. What are your thoughts on it? Let me know what you think in the comments! 
Hope you are all doing fine. ❤