Chapter Two-Inferiority complex

Picture of a 2015 Police car right in the media section; and AC/DC 1986 song, "Who Made Who", which featured on their album; in 1986, Stephen King asked him to do the soundtrack for "Maximum Overdrive", which he wrote and directed, based on his short story "Trucks", July, 1973, from his 1978 short story classic, "Night Shift", which inspired my horror stort story collections, "Midnight Madness".

Warning: It is rated Mature.

You must be 15 years and over to see it.

***

SECTION TWO

Colt was asleep.

He dreamt about Casside a girl he dated in High School. Her long hair was blonde; her blue eyes was like others he had made love to; he was getting tired.

And then the front doorbell rang...

...And his dream of the past...was all but gone.

***

Colt was hungry.

He ordered a large Hot and Spicy pizza, one garlic bread, and a 2 liter Coke. And paid for it on his VISA Debit card.

He didn't do it on his MASTERCARD, because the Bank of America charges its customers per month.

And, on his salary of $US25,000 a year, he wouldn't dream of pissing off the Government. He clicked the "PAY ON CREDIT CARD" option...And the pizza timer clock did its job...like the Atomic Clock was going to re-set the whole of the United States by the end of 2015...And that would mess up the US Military...And offices...And musicians...And so on.

***

The bell rang again.

Colt opened the door.

"This is good", Candace kissed him.

"Nothing is good; nothing. It stinks! You have an obligation to enforce the law...and idiots can abuse the system by pretending they know the law in jail. And they're serial killers. Or lawyers who've been disbarred because of taking money from criminals...Or kids are fighting for Middle Easten terrorists; or you go to Isreal to fight the Jews' cause; or you're flying on a plane...and someone wants to blow the plane up, like that Arthur Hailey 1968 novel, 'Airport', which I read on Kindle. And you decide to live a lawful life with my girlfriend...And have pizza...And the World is full of death. You can't know the how; you can't the why; you can't know the when...And you're so downtrodden because you want to serve the police...Because you believe in the system".

"The system, honey, is messed up".

And the doorbell rang...

...And the pizza guy arrived to disrupt their vigorous debate on 21st Century laws...And the past. Colt signed the docket with the pen.

"Have a good day, John".

"Thanks. Hi, Candace. I hope both of you weren't hurt".

"No, John. I'm sure the pizza, garlic bread, and Coke, will do nicely".

"Yeah, it's been busy so far. 'Bye!".

"'Bye!".

And then he walked off, got into the John's Pizza van...

...And drove off to deliver more food and drink in the Lower Manhattan area.

***

"I had to get out of the race, Colt. The World is turning; the safety of US citizens is our responsibility; our right to express ourselves...without being bashed by cops because we're feminists. Being a feminist means to change the social, economic, and political...and sexual health of women; being a right-wing feminist, is to abuse that right, and to assassinate men, like the girls did when they were denied jobs...and went on a rampage".

"I read about the so-called 'Apocalyptic killer babes of New York'. They're were insane. They wore leather jackets, and shot people because they were denied higher-up jobs in banks, Wall Street, and vented their anger like Charles Bronson and Kevin Bacon...But like Uma Thurman". She walked to the spacious kitchen, got two clean plates...and placed them on the mahogany colored Dining Room table in the middle.

"I'll get two glasses", Colt said.

And they spent the evening alone, enjoying their dinner.

***

Page 3.