Mall Rats

(Wattpad was acting up and that's why the ending was a little weird)

I wake and get dressed. I wear different pair of jeans shorts, red Converse, a blue shirt, with a yellow belt.

I go downstairs and see my dad and mom talking. He looked at me anger, that filled his eyes.

"Where ya going?" He asks, sipping his coffee. I look back at him.

"My friends. My girl, friends not my guy friends." I say.

"Okay. But your curfew is now 2:45 pm sharp. You do different things to get it back up." He says, putting his coffee down.

I open the door and leave. I decide that I want to ride my skateboard today.

I hop on and ride down to Max's house. Maybe she can help. I get there and see her doing tricks but failing them.

"Hey, Max." I say, hopping off my board.

"Hey." She says, failing the trick. She starts to go after it but El caught it. They hate each other. Why is she her?

"Hi." El speaks.

"Can we talk? All of us?" El asks.

"Hi." Max and I say, awkwardly. We all go inside and go to her room. El sits on the bed, while I sit up on the backboard. Max is standing, pacing.

El was right now, explaining to us, her conversation with Mike.

"A-and he said h-he missed me. And then he just hung up." El stammered.

"He's a piece of garbage." Max says.

"No. A piece of shit." I say, correcting her.

"Sorry. A piece of shit." Max says, correctly.

"What?" El asked.

"Mike doesn't have jack shit to do today." Max says.

"And his Nana obviously isn't sick." I add on.

"Ooh, yeah. Also I guarantee you him and Lucas are playing Atari right now." Max said, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"But, friends don't lie." El said.

"Well guess what? Max, tell her." I say, sitting up so we're in a triangle shape.

"Well, boyfriends lie." Max says.

"All." I say.

"The." Max said.

"Time." We say in unison.

"Here's what you do." Max says.

"You're going to stop calling him. You're going to ignore his calls. As far as you're concerned, he doesn't exist." Max says.

"Doesn't exist?" El says, in disbelief.

"He treated you like garbage. Now you're going to treat him like garbage." I say.

"Give him a taste of his own medicine." Max said smirking.

"Give him the medicine." El repeated.

"And if he doesn't fix this, if he doesn't explain himself." Max started.

"Dump his ass." We say in unison.

"Come on girls." Max said, pulling us up, each by one arm.

"Where are we going?" El asked.

"To have some fun." I say.

"There more to life than just stupid boys ya know." Max said, pulling us out the door.