-[18] Adventures-

[Y/N POV]

The invisiblity cloak flew off of us by the breath of the 3 headed dog. 

''Snape's already been here. He's put a spell on the harp'' Harry said. 

''Ugh! It's got a bad breath.'' pointed out Ron. 

''We have to move it's paw'' I said as I made my way to the paw that was guarding the trap door. 

''What?'' Ron's voice croaked. 

''Come on!'' Harry ordered. 

''Ok. Push.'' I said as we pushed off the paw and I opened the trapdoor. 

''I'll go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign. If something bad happens, get yourselves out.'' I rolled my eyes. 

''Does it seem a bit quiet to you?'' I asked. 

''The harp. It stopped playing'' Hermione answered. then a giant blob of something fell on Ron's shoulders. 

''Ewww'' said him grossed out. We all widened our eyes and lifted our heads to see Fluffy woken up. 

''AHHHHHHHH'' We all screamed as I jumped first followed by Hermione, Harry and Ron. 

''Woah. Lucky this plant thing's here, really.'' said Ron. But to our luck...everything never goes right.

 A vein wrapped around my waist stopping me from getting up. I saw the others have the same problem too. 

''Stop moving. All of you.'' I said. 

''Y/N's right. this is Devil's snare. You have to relax. If you don't, It'll only kill you faster.'' she said. Wow. Nice choice of words Hermione. 

''Kill us faster? OH NOW I CAN RELAX!'' Ron groaned. I rolled my eyes as Hermione and I got sucked into the plant and fell down. I helped Hermione up and asked

 ''Are you ok?'' She nodded and we heard the boys call our names. More like scream.

 ''Ouch! My ears hut by their screaming'' I grumbled.(vampires have super sensitive hearing) She chuckled and said 

''Just relax!'' 

''Hermione where are you?'' I heard Harry scream. 

''Just do as Hermione says'' I said. Soon after Harry fell down. I helped him up as he thanked me with a faint blush. 

''He's not relaxing is he?'' Harry said hearing Ron scream his name. 

''We've got to do something.'' Hermione exclaimed.

''What?'' Harry snapped. 

''I remember reading something in Herbology. um-- Devil's Snare, Devil's Snare. It's deadly fun.. but will sulk in the sun. That's it! Devil's Snare hates sunlight.'' She said. I pointed my wand upwards and shouted 

''Lumos Solem'' and light came shooting from my wand as the veins retracted and Ron fell down.

''Phew! Lucky we didn't panic!'' Ron said as we all glared at him. Harry was the first to speak. 

''Lucky Hermione pays attention in Herbology and Y/N is good at charms. Ron looked down ashamed. Then I heard a thud. 

''What is that?'' I questioned. 

''I don't know'' Harry replied. 

''Sound like wings'' I said. We opened the door and saw there were may birds? Wings? I don't know what it was to be honest.