sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ

EUNKYUNG_KIMi just wantto die

EUNKYUNG_KIM
i just want
to die

EUNKYUNG_KIM
the day just went
by normally

EUNKYUNG_KIM
that's that..

---

renjun stared at his phone as his tears fell. you can see by his face that he's regretful of his actions.

if only he was brave enough to reply to a fan. it was obvious to renjun that eunkyung was suffering and was asking for help.

renjun keeps on blaming himself, he never listened to what his co-members said about him not being accountable for this.

if eunkyung was there she would've stopped renjun for blaming himself and live on with his life peacefully.

to eunkyung, they're just a fan and an idol to each other after all.

but to renjun, it was more than that. he was actually shocked that a stranger opened up to him, a stranger trusting him, and a stranger that thinks he's human too even if eunkyung sent those cringey pick-up lines at first, renjun found her interesting.

but death is indeed inevitable.

fin.

WE'RE FINISHED WITH DEJECTION

it honestly took me a long time since it's kinda hard to talk about anxiety.

anw, thank you for reading !! i hope to see you in my books.

did you guys see the clues i left? it's the italicized fonts !! signifying that those chats were from the past uwuwu.