ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ

renjun had arrived eunkyung's place as he gave out a deep sigh

renjun had arrived eunkyung's place as he gave out a deep sigh. he felt bad, he wasn't supposed to be here but he was the only one who had the chance to save her.

tears unknowingly sprung out of his eyes as he stared at eunkyung's grave. she doesn't deserve this, she deserves the whole world.

"if only i wasn't busy at that time, i could have saved you." renjun said while looking at the ground below.

how come the other nct dream members didn't see eunkyung's messages and her plans for her own death? well, renjun liked to put her conversation on archive since he feared that his managers might see.

he memorized her username and all but he didn't even try to reach out to her. that's where he regretted. 

he sat down in front of eunkyung's grave while silently sobbing as he stared at his phone. he reminisced and looked at her messages before her death. 

he only knew of her death when chenle was the one handling their account. chenle knew that his hyung was reading their fans' chats and he tried to stalk the girl's account using the dream official instagram account.

and he saw her past messages that renjun seemed to miss out due to their very busy schedules, making renjun too late.

"i'm sorry, this is all my fault."

hi hi

hi hi