"This a cute turtleneck." She said reaching to touch it.

She pulled it down a little and exposed the hickey she had given me last week that had yet to heal all the way. Chuckling lightly when she saw it.

"Girl kiss my ass." I slapped her hand away and fixed the turtleneck back into position.

She mumbled something I couldn't hear and raised her eyebrows before walking out of the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the kitchen as well.

The rest of the night went on once it got late we ended up departing from Ming's going separate ways aside from YG and Beyoncé since they came together.

It had been a few days since the dinner and I was sitting at home doing nothin in particular when my phone rang. I picked it up to see it was Beyoncé calling.

"Yes Beyoncé?" I answered into the phone.

"Hey Nicki you mind if I bring some more baby stuff to your house?" She asked quickly.

"Sure Beyoncé."

"Uh you mind coming to pick me up?"

"Beyoncé why you ain't got no damn car?!" I blurted out.

"Haha.. see um I had one but long story short my babymother totaled it." She confessed.

"Alright Bey where are you?" I sighed into the phone.

She gave me the location and a thank you before hanging up.

I got up off the couch grabbing my keys off of the table then walked over to the front door. I slipped on the nude yeezy slides I had near the door and left out locking it behind me.

I picked up Beyoncé from someone's house. Who I didn't know? She was already waiting outside though it looked like she had a high chair and a car seat stroller. We conversed a little on the ride back to my house. When we pulled up she grabbed the boxes and followed me to the door. When it was open she wasted no time moving past me going up stairs.

It baffled me how she just walked into my house like she knew where she was going. Well I guess she kind of did but still. I waited near the door for her. She came back down the stairs skipping one at a time holding the railing. When she got to the last three steps she jumped off onto the ground.

I shook my head at her child like behavior. She walked past me at the door and started to make her way to the living room.

"Uh uh where the hell you think you going?" I yelled stopping her in her tracks.

"Whattt? I was finna watch TV." She said turning around.

"Beyoncé you not watching no damn tv in my house after what happened or Almost happened." I corrected myself and turned to leave the house.

I heard her smack her lips but surly she followed. I pulled the door up and locked it then walked over to the car.

Beyoncé was slow dragging the entire time. With her lips poked out. She finally got in the car with her head down.

"Where am I taking you?" I asked starting the car.

"Nickiii I don't have no where to go right now YG said he had business to handle, Kelly at work, and all Kehlani wanna do is argue and fight." She whined.

I backed off the driveway slowly then started to drive.

"Beyoncé you need to get a car." I said bluntly.

" I know Nicki you think I like asking people for rides? I don't. Not only am I on someone else's time but it's also an inconvenience to them." She replied.